Drama Desperate Housewives

I thought the guy shot himself in the foot! It was funny anyway. George seems creepy! He was watching surveillance tapes. :blink: Huber's sister is creepy too! Ahaha, I laughed at "I have to go wash Ms. Huber off of me." Or when Gabrielle went across the street and took the chicken away. :lol: I like how they deal with their problems! Aww but Mr. Solis changed the birth control pills.

what a great episode (y) (y)

George is such a creepy guy now ... he seemed so innocent, but with those tapes ... OMG ... I don't wanna even think about that ... :o_O:

Gabrielle was awesome ... "you are the man of the house, but you can't get out of it" ... LOL :lol: funny funny funny ... :lol:

Carlos changing the pills ... wow ... Gabrielle needs to prepare for a pregnancy (y)

Susan and Edie ... great acting ... such a great team ... and when Edie threw Ms. Huber's ashes on Susan ... I was left with :jawdrop: and when she got home and she said " Let me go and wash off Ms' Huber off of me" ... that was funny though ... and then Edie watered it down ... :lol:

Then you got Mike ... who was he married to? why is he in Wysteria Lane? :thinking:

And Lynette ... she wanted Yoga at the expense of her son ... OMG ... how can you fool some people ... :lol:

Can't wait for next week ... :woot:

Loved Sunday's episode, but then again, this show is so addictive its hard to not love any episode. Loving George - what a creepy guy. Can't wait to see where that goes.
Loved Susan coming clean with Edie too - very funny! :D Missing the nanny already, I heart Marla Sokoloff :love:

omfg I cannot believe John proposed! :o_O:

oh and I miss the part about where Zach's father told him "the truth" ? what was that?
--Mandy :angelic:

So apparently Dana is still alive? Zach didn't kill her? Huh? I'm missing something. :thinking: I don't believe a word Paul says, at all!

And yes, John proposed. :blink: Finally, Gabrielle wants to be mature. -_-

And Lynette's husband? What did he do now? :confused:

So many lies in that neighborhood! I'm glad I don't live there! :lol:

ETA: No Mike. :(

Um. Zach told Paul that he remembers what happened to Dana, that he killed her. Then Paul says, "Memories lie, Zach". He then says that he didn't kill anyone, that "Dana is very much alive." :confused:

I am still very confused.

#1aliasfan said:
Um. Zach told Paul that he remembers what happened to Dana, that he killed her. Then Paul says, "Memories lie, Zach". He then says that he didn't kill anyone, that "Dana is very much alive." :confused:

I am still very confused.
[post="1175330"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hm... that's wierd. :blink:

I'm still shocked over John's proposal. :blink:
--mandy :angelic:

Haha! I wasn't really paying that much attention to that part, but when I heard his proposal, I just died laughing. :lol:

Just like my friend said, "I would say yes, but she should say no." ^_^

i'm going to miss John. Obviously she did the right thing by saying no to his proposal (duh :lol: ) but GOD, HE IS SO DAMN HOT. i don't want him off the show. :(

#1aliasfan said:
Haha! I wasn't really paying that much attention to that part, but when I heard his proposal, I just died laughing. :lol:

Just like my friend said, "I would say yes, but she should say no."  ^_^
[post="1175346"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: ya, it's hilarious I was like "OMG OMFG no! bad john! don't do it! NO! OMG NO!" :lol: and I tried to cover my eyes. :lol:

mystery_chick said:
:lol: ya, it's hilarious I was like "OMG OMFG no! bad john! don't do it! NO! OMG NO!" :lol: and I tried to cover my eyes. :lol:
[post="1175384"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: Haha! You covered your eyes! That's great! :lol: I just couldn't believe he was that serious about her, and the last thing I was expecting was a ring! Poor John. 🇳🇴 :lol: