Drama Desperate Housewives

I watched DH, but it was at a family gathering thing, so they kept talking and asking me stuff... and saying "I wanna watch steve harvey" Actually it was one just younger cousin whining. :angry: She called DH stupid. ITS SO NOT!!

So what happened with Dana? All I heard was that Zack didn't kill her? Or thats what his dad told him... So hard to hear the tv!

I remember John proposing! "Your just a dumb toy!" the was another word to but I forget... was it "cute"?

just saw the actor that plays Rex on CSI ... (y)

we get another repeat this Saturday night at 10pm, then another repeat on Sunday night at 10pm ... then February 13th and 20th we get 2 new episodes ... then we got the OSCARS on February 27th ... and then March 6th "Oprah Winfrey Presents "their eyes were watching God"" ...

so, during February sweeps, ABC shows 2 new shows, but they can't show more than that, since we get SuperBowl on Feb. 6th and the Oscars February 27th ... :thud:

Its gonna be so long of a wait ... 2 weeks in between new eppy's ... :thud:

Congratulations to Teri Hatcher, who just won an Screen Actors Guild Award for her role as Susan on "Desperate HouseWives" for "Actress in a Comedy Series" ... (y)

Congratulations to the team of actors, who together won an Screen Actors Guild Award for "Ensemble Cast Comedy Series" (y)

and for the next episode on February 13th ...

Desperate Housewives (Feb. 13, ABC):
A secret--what else?--threatens a Valentine's date for Susan (Teri Hatcher) and Mike (James Denton).

Gotta ask ... which secret? :thinking:

:lol: OMG! Bree and Rex! That was hiliarious! He had to get the tape out! Haha.

But, why? Why must Mike break into someone's house, and then snoop around, then get shot? :thinking:

I feel for Lynette. That neighbor is such a prude! :angry: I wouldn't take all that from her! But her kids, yeh, they are definitely trouble, lol.

I do believe Susan is catching on about Mike..

ETA after episode: Ok, I know Mike is being framed, and I feel sympathetic for him on that part. BUT, his little mystery and lying to Susan is making me not like him so much. I can't tell if he is really being sincere towards Susan or not, and after tonight's episode, I'm thinking not so. I'm so confused! And disapointed in Mike. :confused:

And the neighbor isn't so bad after all. :smiley:

Bree asking Rex (in bed) how the dominatrix thing works: priceless! :lol: Those scenes with them were hilarious!

OMG! The previews! :woot: New Gardner!! He's hot, and he can 'do everything John did' *wink wink*. :lol: This is going to be great! I wonder what Gabrielle is going to do..:Ponder: Haha!

#1aliasfan said:
I do believe Susan is catching on about Mike..

ETA after episode: Ok, I know Mike is being framed, and I feel sympathetic for him on that part. BUT, his little mystery and lying to Susan is making me not like him so much. I can't tell if he is really being sincere towards Susan or not, and after tonight's episode, I'm thinking not so. I'm so confused! And disapointed in Mike. :confused:

And the neighbor isn't so bad after all.  :smiley:

Bree asking Rex (in bed) how the dominatrix thing works: priceless! :lol: Those scenes with them were hilarious!

OMG! The previews!  :woot: New Gardner!! He's hot, and he can 'do everything John did' *wink wink*. :lol: This is going to be great! I wonder what Gabrielle is going to do..:Ponder: Haha!
[post="1212057"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ITA about Mike. What is up with him? He should just tell Susan the truth cuz she'd gonna find out eventually. The bleeding during dinner was funny though.

I loved the handcuffs in the dishwasher. ;)

How I love this show? Let me count the ways ...

1. OMG Bree ... she is so funny ... "can I run these for an hour in the dishwasher" :rotflmao:

2. Bree will try anything to fix her marriage, even as a "Dominatrix" :stick:

3. Susan and Mike ... what more can happen between these two ... Mike wants a kid and she feels that she doesn't ... "we need to talk"

4. Lynette and brats ... these kids are awful ... how could they be like that :angelic: (did anyone else notice they were changing one of the kids ... one is bold, and the other one short hair)

5. Mrs. Huber's sister knew Angela ... a.k.a. Mary Alice Young some 15 years ago ... interesting twist there (y)

6. Mike ... whats Mike big secret? why is he there?

7. OMG the watch from Mrs. Huber ... we know Mike was framed?
how will he get out of it? :thinking:

8. Gabrielle ... well, you better learn how to treat people better ... or else ... loved when her ex-servant came into the store for a make-up session (y) (y)

9. Previews ... OMG ... previews ... that new gardener is SOOOOOOOOO hot ... :love: ... I just hope Gabrielle doesn't go there too ...

10. We getting an episode from the past very soon ... where we'll see ... should I tell? :angelic:

Can't wait for Sunday :blowup:

Alias_Gay said:
1. OMG Bree ... she is so funny ... "can I run these for an hour in the dishwasher" :rotflmao:

9. Previews ... OMG ... previews ... that new gardener is SOOOOOOOOO hot ...  :love:  ... I just hope Gabrielle doesn't go there too ...
[post="1217486"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
#1 had me laughing out loud!

And #9...Ummmm, yeh he is!!!!! (y)

Alias_Gay said:
4. Lynette and brats ... these kids are awful ... how could they be like that  :angelic:  (did anyone else notice they were changing one of the kids ... one is bold, and the other one short hair)
[post="1217486"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I like her kids! Hehe they're cute, and ahh the bald kids... the gun in his hair. :lol:

Anyway for the ep that just showed...

Hehe, WOW.. Ok first thought... NO ALIAS COMMERCIAL THIS TIME DANGIT!!!!

Now that that's out of the system... NO DH NEXT WEEK BECAUSE OF ACADEMY AWARDS! :(

Now to actually talk about the show.

Wow... Andrew and the gardener's friend.. hehe, it was funny how Susan saw them! And Susan and Mike..:( Andrew and his howling was kind of ummm obnoxious. I thought the whole deal between Bree and the condom was kinda funny!

what a gr8 eppy last nite (y)

I always thought that Zach would be the one coming out of the closet ... ;)

but damn, Justin and Andrew were awesome together :blush:

who would have thought :thud:

I wonder what Mike did ... what his whole secret is? :thinking:

Poor Susan ... good that she knows part of the truth ... but she was so funny when she found Andrew and Justin ... OMG ... :woot:

I hope they do something more with Justin and Andrew story-line ... (y)