Desperate Mod, needs much help

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mystery_chick

Okay so I'm basically very screwed. Friday, my english teacher told us, we'd have 3 days next week in class to work on a speech and we can't bring it home, so we have to start on the weekend. :blink: anyways I've decided to do it on Alias and its fans! so I just need to know one thing.

What makes you guys think you are obesseive Alias fans?

--Mandy :angelic:

What is the speech specifically focused on Alias? Like... are you trying to persuade the audience to watch alias? Or just telling them about the show...

well answer to your question: for one thing, i go on alias forums. :lol: :rolleyes: I have a whole bunch of close friends that watch alias and because of alias, i make new friends online and offline. I obsessively check alias-media and jen-garner.net every few hours and when an alias ad comes on the radio or tv, i scream. :mellow: and then when someone at school says Alias, my attention quickly goes to that person. ^_^

is that what you mean when you say "what makes me think i'm an obsessive alias fan"? :D

Well....what makes me obsessive...Well 1st....I look at everything which has Jen in it (movies, tv show, magazines, etc.) 2nd. I watch and am obsessed with Alias. 3rd My brothers make fun of how much I am obsessed with AA, Jen, Alias, etc....4th...most of my friends are also very obsessed with alias :rolleyes:

awww you guys are great! *hugz* yes nance that's what i meant. She really didn't give us any outlines AT ALL it was like "Hey guess what, you have to do an essay, and the best ones are going to enter a competition, chop chop" :blink:
--Mandy :angelic:

1. everytime alias, jen, michael, anything related to those topics i obsses a lot
2. if they are on tv or a magazine i get so excited and have to buy the mag. even if its one lil pic or i have to weatch it even tho it could be a 2 second shot of alias, jen, michael etc. or i just watch things i have no clue wut they are about but i know again alias, jen, and michael will be mentioned
3. everyday of the week i think bout Alias
4. i am a member in like 3 fan sites
5. i luv lookin at pics of alias, jen, michael, and all the other characters
6. can watch alias all day

i think thats it :blink:

Jennifer garner makes you an obssesed Alias fan?

--mandy :angelic:

Why I think I'm obsessed? Hmm...
-I squeak when I see or hear anything alias-related
-I tape the eps so I can watch them again and again
-I belong to fansites
-I own the calendar, the DVD's and the books
-I like someone more if I find out they like alias
-I've cried myself to sleep/been so happy I couldn't fall asleep because of things that happened on the show
-I ask myself "What Would Sydney Do?" on a regular basis
-I watch movies just becuase they have actors/actresses from alias in them
-I freak out when I see the number 47
tell me if you want me to go on...

hmm ... well it all starts at the red wig. i didn't really get obsessed until i saw the 1st eppy for the first time. then i started to get curious and i found spoilers and i found out there were others like me who were beginning to get totally obsessed, and then i started watching it every week and baught everything alias related and made friends who watch alias... etc.

I didnt realise how obessed i was until my sister got the season one on dvd for christmas. she said it was really good and i was like oh okay but then she is a marketing persons dream (she'll buy anything with david beckham on it because she loves him) so i was a little unsure but then i walked into her room when she started watching the first disk and i thought i would stay and have been hooked ever since. i spent the whole of the christmas vacation in her room watching the series i wouldnt even let her play the opening credits because that was too long to wait to watch the next bit!! when i came back to uni without the box set i started researching on the net you should see my list of favourites on my web browser, all alias!! never has a show gripped me this way, except buffy but i was younger when i loved that and thought i was over obsessing, how wrong was i!!

I went home for three days to get the box set, ok it was my dads birthday as well but i came back with the box set so i was a happy girl. Also real player does not work on my computer so i hadnt seen the season two bloopers so i downloaded them onto my dads computer when i got home and was jumping up and down when they finished downloading and my sister was trying to calm me down!! :woot:

I spend large amounts of my spare time searching the net and talking on forums like this awaiting the time when they release season two on dvd here in the UK.

k i just read this through and realised how sad it must make me seem but im okay with that, i hope this helps mandy!!! good luck with the essay. :P :thinking:

the fact that as soon as I leave school I intend to die my hair red and grow my hair just that little bit more than it is now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back