Desperate to Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months and 7 days til I get my permit! I can't actually get it on my birthday cause my b-day is July 4th and it's a stupid national holiday so the RMV (in Massachusetts, it's called the RMV but I think nearly everywhere else in the US, it's DMV) will most likely be closed. :angry: I used to like that my birthday was on July 4th but not anymore!

marco said:
hehehe

i got my younger bro..he has his own license already he is 20 now
yea soon one of my sisters can drive and i will be relieved of being some service to them

i'm waiting for Janurary 27th. then my sister will have to drive her younger sister around and feel the pain :P

kimmy kimmy kimmy
oi oi oi

kimmy kimmy kimmy
oi oi oi

kimmy
oi

kimmy
oi

kimmy kimmy kimmy
oi oi oi

and now after that. i got my learners like two weeks ago. (i needed it to go drinking in sydneylol.) i've had some lessons and my mother sez: "You need to work on stopping". i mean how unfair. we missed the scrub by a good 10m. i wasn't even near it. it's her fault for taking me out to the back of beyond where there IS scrub for me to aim at. Sheesh parents

hmm...guess what...i've had my license for more than 2 years...and I'm only 16 :lol: but seriously, I'd like to say all you guys, drive safely, because you might not think that you will ever get into an accident but it happens, and let me tell you...it REALLY sucks...so as a warning....be careful! :smiley:

I found out today, I may have to wait another year, they are changing the laws in England around the time I turn 17

my dream car lol

auto0502mercedes_A.jpg

Is it odd that I'm scared to death of driving? I'm not old enough to even have my learner's yet...but even being in the car makes me ancy. Does anyone else have a car/driving phobia? ^_^

aliasjunkie4ever said:
Is it odd that I'm scared to death of driving? I'm not old enough to even have my learner's yet...but even being in the car makes me ancy. Does anyone else have a car/driving phobia? ^_^
I have a kind of car phobia and I get ancy when other people are driving and I'm always like "Watch Out!!" but that only happened after I got into a car accident...I don't think it is that odd but you're probably going to have to start driving sooner or later... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back