Destined

Awww
That was so cute
Now I wish that kiss wasn't a dare
And what is she doing with Noah
He isn't good for her
Maybe when they get into like 11th or 12th grade Syd will ask him to the prom or something like that
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Awh... thanks for the double updates!! :D The first chapter was EVIL... mean ol' Sydney... but the second... :rolleyes: Hehe... bananas in pyjamas... I remember them... :smiley: Thanks for the PM and the updates! ;)

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

CAI! You updated!!!!! :D :D :D
Great chapters! Syd doing the dare thing was sad *sniffle* She's mean to him...
YAY! They walked home from school together!! That was really sweet! Whats the rats song or whatever? I've never heard of it... :blink:
When can Noah go away? Pleeeeeeease make him go away soon! I dont like Noah 🇳🇴 Ick. I hope she dumps him and goes out with Mikey!! I don't care what those evil popular people say! He's cool!!

UPDATE SOON!!!

xO Laur

:ew: noah... :ew:
Loved the chapters, Cai!!
thanks for updating :hug:
i :love: :mad: Mikey!
and i :love: :love: Mikey!
i :love: all Mikey... he's so sweet!
i still don't really like Francie. 🇳🇴 she's mean and is howwible to Mikey.
I think... Syddiepie needs to ditch her. and ditch Nasty Noah. (y)

thanks for lovely chapters! :D

~stephy :angelnot: x

yey an update. wowsie that was reely good.
the dare .... thats mean!! poor michael :(
but the remembering about bananas in pjamas bit was very sweet. stupid Noah getting all in the way. *sigh*
looking fwd to more.. xxx helen xxx :throb:

ASIOagent said:
Banana's, in pajama's, are coming down the stairs.
Banana's in pajama's, are coming down in pairs

I don't remember the rest... sowwee!

[post="1188293"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs,
Bananas in pajamas are chasing teddy bears,
something something something something catch them unawares

Aww cutness in the chaps :love:

But still not liking the francies- is it really allison :blink:

awwww... that was really sweet. i like that they are speaking now.
francie is sooo mean!
r u sure is francie and not allison?
thanks for the pm

*JUMPS*
That was so AWESOME! Im glad you finally *cough* updated!
Francie..im still nto liking her...AT ALL...shes a little....*insert word* and Noah...*shakes head* Syd can do better than that *coughMICHAELVAUGHNISRIGHTINFRONTOFYOUAREYOUBLIND?!?!cough*
okay, haah im done
thanks for hte PM, and PLEASE update sooN!
Ash

Aww what a great ending...glad that vaughn told her what she needed to hear..

I have the same feeling as syd does...you better not hurt vaughn if you know what is good for you, or Syd and I will come after you...hahha

THanks

Kels

A/N: I figured since I don't update muchliez... That I'd give you guys a double update, just to say sowwy... ;)
More fic!! So soon? Excitingness. We must have been really really good to get two chapters. ^_^

Her laugh rang through the air, echoing in his mind… He loved that laugh of hers.
Ah, of course, that infamous Sydney Bristow laugh... :D

Her gaze met his, and for a brief second, they held that gaze. Just as quickly though, Sydney's attention was directed back to her best friend Francie. Michael sighed, taking another bite of his lunch, eyes determinedly fixated on the spotless surface of the table.
Hehe....sneaking glances at one another! Defiantly a sign of true love.

The rest of her friends nodded, agreeing with Francie. She sighed softly, knowing there was no way out of this without her friends suspecting that she shared the same feelings for Michael Vaughn as he did she. Which she didn't… Right?
Girl, you gotta wake up and smell the coffee. You lurve him. Seriously. :love: After all, this is Vaughn we're talking about here.

After a few moments of silence, she finally gathered the courage to speak. "I'm sorry," she lightly shook her head, and cast her gaze downwards to avoid his, as hurt flashed across his eyes. "I… Mikey, it… It was a dare… I'm sorry…" She trailed off.
Syd!!! Don't do that... :eek: Another classic Bristow manuever, trampling all over our poor Mike's heart. Women.

Sydney has a boyfriend now, Noah… Michael thought to himself, as he walked home from school by himself. He walked slowly along the pavement, kicking a stone ahead of him as he walked.
Noah!?!?! Syd, that guy is bad news.

He had been watching Sydney and Noah for a while now, but when hadn't he been watching Sydney?
Ah, too true my friend. For now you are pining...but hopefully (if Cai is nice :smiley:) not forever.

I'm happy for her. She deserves to be happy.
Say it with me. Awwww.

Speak of the devil… Or angel.
Ah, she's quite the oxymoron, isn't she?

"Why do you still call me Mikey?" He spoke, a little too harshly, which shocked Sydney.

Syd shook her head, and was this time the one to avoid the other person's gaze. She could feel those eyes of his burn steadily through her, analysing her every move.

"I don’t know," she shrugged. "I guess because I've called you that since–"

"This is ridiculous," he interrupted, stopping and turning to force her to face him and look him in the eyes.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"This! Why are you even talking to me any more? Why do you bother? Is this another dare?"

Sydney shook her head. "Michael…"

"You're popular now! Don’t you see? You're Sydney Bristow, and me… I'm just Michael Vaughn. A nobody. You shouldn't be seen talking to me!" He disputed. "Things just aren't the same anymore…"
Woohoo! Mikey's got a spine! Hehe, I love me some angry Michael. Even if he's a young angry Michael. ;)

God...She's so beautiful...
Dude, you're so I love with her...its almost disgusting. Almost.

"But that doesn't mean I liked the Bananas! They were creepy…" she said seriously.
Nah, they're actually quite tasty. Especially with peanut butter. Yummy.

They smiled at one another.

"Yeah. I'm happy," he grinned.
Hehe, I love it! This (double!) update was super awesome. My favorite part is how we witness Syd and Michael evolving...they aren't just the same static charachters every year. And how you manage to show this yet still keep true to the orignal charachters of Sydney and Vaughn. Syd better ditch Noah soon though and hook up with Vaughn. Or we could create more angst if (as I mentioned in my previous post) Syd became kinda unpopular and then when the female population realizes just how gorgeous Mike is, he becomes super popular. Reverse the roles, so now Syd in the one pining. Hehehe, I love tension! :P Seriously though, great updates, and so soon! Thanx.

- Meg

man why did syd have to do that as a dare?!
well glad they're talking more than before
cant wait for more
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

i said:
Found them!!!! I loves my google... *hugs google*

And a pic of the wonderful duo themselves... B1 AND B2!!! *claps* :woot:

bananas.jpg

And thank Cai for using her photo bucket! :blush:

Aren't they cool?

Awwww, thanks for all your reviewing everyone... I don't have too much time since holidays are over, so I can't reply to everyone's replies like I usually do...

But sparklingrainbow, you've been added to the PM list, and thank you *everyone* for reading!! :hug: I love you guys, all of you! :cry:

And Francie... Just has to be evil. :lol: Someone had to be the evil best friend... :whistle:

And Gweerie! :lol: Bananas in Pyjamas!! *jumps up and down* AHHH!!! :woot: *dances*

wha? :blink: pwincess updated? for real? :shock: two chaps??? :thud:
wooooaw :shocked:
must the first-day-back-at-school-effect :P

A/N: I figured since I don't update muchliez... That I'd give you guys a double update, just to say sowwy... ;)

:jump: you should say sowwy more often... :angelic:

He noted the incredulous expression on her face, wondering what they had been gossiping about this time, until he caught her eye. Her gaze met his, and for a brief second, they held that gaze. Just as quickly though, Sydney's attention was directed back to her best friend Francie. Michael sighed, taking another bite of his lunch, eyes determinedly fixated on the spotless surface of the table.

:cry: *sniffles* poor Mikey :sadangel:
*sits besides Mikey*
*puts an arm around his shoulder*
Sooo...how's the sandwich? :eat:

"Truth or dare?" Francie questioned Sydney, as the bottle they were spinning happened to stop, and was pointing at her.

:woot: truth!!!!

Sydney silently cursed at it, before answering. "Uh… Dare," she shrugged, and waited for someone to suggest a dare for her to do.

arf... :(

"Michael Vaughn," Francie grinned at Sydney. "Kiss him."

:mellow:
this is bewwy bewwy bewwy mean!
I hate Francie! :mad:
seriously :angry:

The rest of her friends nodded, agreeing with Francie. She sighed softly, knowing there was no way out of this without her friends suspecting that she shared the same feelings for Michael Vaughn as he did she. Which she didn't… Right?

yeah yeah try to convince anyone, it won't work with me :nonono:

He took no notice as she approached, staring absently at his sandwich. Sydney bit her bottom lip as she slipped into the seat beside him, turning to take one last look at her friends all nodding at her, wide grins on their faces. It's now or never, Sydney.

(y) the sandwich is waaaay more interesting...right :rolleyes:

Sydney's lips gently pressed against his for a moment, and for that split second, Michael's breathing stopped.
When she finally pulled away, Sydney smiled softly at his face, he too smiling. She quickly snuck a glance out of the corner of her eye to see her friends at their table laughing amongst one another. She turned back to Michael, staring.

:mellow:
breathe Mikey, breathe... :mixed:

After a few moments of silence, she finally gathered the courage to speak. "I'm sorry," she lightly shook her head, and cast her gaze downwards to avoid his, as hurt flashed across his eyes. "I… Mikey, it… It was a dare… I'm sorry…" She trailed off.

🐟 take that Syd!
how could you...? :depressed:

He stared at Sydney, a blank expression on his face.
"Oh," he mumbled shyly. "I guess… I guess I'll see you then, Syd."
She attempted to smile reassuringly at him, but Michael simply stood, threw what remained of his lunch in the trash, and slowly walked off.

aww poor Mikey :cry:
c'mere :console:
why??? :bangwal: she didn't even want to do it! (n)
stewpid teen 🇳🇴

I'm happy for her. She deserves to be happy.

right :rolleyes:

Sydney and I…
He laughed to himself at the thought of that.
I wish…

I hope... :blush:

Speak of the devil… Or angel.

aww even after what she did...angel..aww :love:

"Hey," she grinned, showing her dimples that he loved so much. "Mind if I walk with you? My place is only…"
"Sure," he nodded, turning back his attention to the stone that he had been kicking.

*sighs* tell her to go to hell for once! :(
They walked for a while in silence, not knowing what to say to the other person.

A few moments silence followed, before Michael spoke up again, pretending not to seem curious. "So… Where IS Noah?"

"Yeah." She paused, before deciding to change the subject. "So how have you been, Mikey?"
He looked up at her, surprised.
She's actually asking about ME? He thought.

pff just because she feels bad about the :kissme:

"This is ridiculous," he interrupted, stopping and turning to force her to face him and look him in the eyes.
"What?" She asked, confused.
"This! Why are you even talking to me any more? Why do you bother? Is this another dare?"
Sydney shook her head. "Michael…"
"You're popular now! Don’t you see? You're Sydney Bristow, and me… I'm just Michael Vaughn. A nobody. You shouldn't be seen talking to me!" He disputed. "Things just aren't the same anymore…"

:confused: :eek: :shocked: :hide:

Sydney was the first one to talk though. "Michael?" She continued when he kept staring at her without speaking. "I'm sorry it had to be this way… That everything turned out like this. After all you've done for me when we were kids… I shouldn't be treating you like this."

that's a start... :P

A single tear began to trail its way down her cheek, and he silently lifted his hand to wipe it away. She smiled at his gesture, before continuing her apology.

awww :love:

"Like the time when I first met you… Gosh, we were five, remember?" She laughed through her tears. "I'd fallen over playing hopscotch, and you took me to get a bandaid…"
They both laughed together at the memory for a few moments.

aww :sigh:

"Bananas in Pyjamas," he nodded, and she laughed.
"What?"
"The bandaid that the school nurse gave you… It was a Bananas in Pyjamas one."
Sydney giggled, her tears now forgotten, as they began to walk home together again.
God...She's so beautiful...
"You actually remember that?" She smiled, shaking her head disbelievingly.
"Of course!" He grinned. "Everyone loves the Bananas in Pyjamas! Don't tell me you don't…"
She shook her head in denial, "Nope."

Hey i wanna see Bananas in Pyjamas too! :jumpon:

"What?!" He laughed, feigning shock at her answer. "Not even…" He paused, before breaking out into an off-pitched song, "I'm a rat, I'm a rat, I'm a clever, clever rat!"

:blink: he's singing? :thud:

Sydney threw her head back laughing at his imitation of the purple Rat in a Hat.
"Okay," she nodded as her giggles calmed down. "I'll admit, I did kind of like the Rat in a Hat as a kid…"
"Ha! I knew it…"
"But that doesn't mean I liked the Bananas! They were creepy…" she said seriously.
It was now Michael's turn to laugh at Sydney.
"What?! They were creepy… I understand the concept of a talking purple rat and three teddy bears, but dancing, singing and talking bananas dressed in pyjamas?" She giggled. "That's insane!"
"But a talking purple rat wearing a hat, who was also a shopkeeper wasn't too logical either…" He teased her.
"Fine, fine!" She threw her hands up in the air in mock surrender. "I give up. Bananas in Pyjamas are also very lovable and cool. Are you happy now?"
They smiled at one another.
"Yeah. I'm happy," he grinned.

awww I just :love: that part!!!
I'm not :angry: at Syd anymore...well, just a bit :angelic:
they're si cuuuute!!! *happy sighs*

Big huge thankeez to Gweerie for remembering the Rat-in-the-Hat song! :hug: I feel ashamed that I didn't remember it... :blush2:

Ooh I have to find that on internet! :woot:

Sci :watsup:

oh my gosh!!
that was sooo AWESOME!!!
awww i wish that syd got with vaughn!!! instead of noah!!
please update soon!!! and their conversation was soo cute!! tehy're so happy togheter!and teh dare was mean!! cruel!!! francie's so mean!!(in this story)
great update!!!! (y) :D

Back