Destiny.

aww that was so great sweetie!
i love the fact that she stayed in sted of using the oppotunity she had to make a run for it and i am really glad that she allowed michael to explain himself!
thanks for the PM :D cant wait for more
PLEASE update soon :P

That was perhaps the worst, yet sweetest part.
She had no desire to return to the CIA.
The idea of betraying Micheal,
a man she really barely knew,
made her stomach clench.
That was the sweetest think she could do ...consider their spy :bond: life
And that question about his last time :stretcher: :eek: I guess Vaughn wasn't the only one who's jow droped down :jawdrop:
They are definitly getting closer to each other 📅 :smiley:naughty:smiley:
:blush: And I believe that someone's falling in love... Or even two people ㊙️

And i'm still thinki what Jack did this time :thinking:

Ally :sly:

Apofieldagentnadiasantos and Gtwallichs: Thank you so much for the great review! I promise to update soon! :hug:

Aly: im so glad you liked that scene :lol: :D its so hard to find people who enjoy those kind of insinutions. . . .Like me!
Hey something we have in common that really makes me thrilled. :woot: :jump:
Thanks for the wonderful review. ;) :hug:

SpygirlAmy: aww thanks for the review sweetie. :blush:

We know that Michael isn't the villain everyone in the CIA thinks he is. It turns out, his crime is avenging the deaths of innocent children. We also found out something else- he was married. I wonder what happened to his wife?

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Chris and Spydrummer06: thank you so much for reviewing and i will be writing the story of Micheal's wife and his descent into this world,
in the next update. :hug:
luv ya! :kiss:

Zoe

Sark_Forever47: ooh just for the record Maria wont be being a problem. . Anytime soon. :D

Vaughn4eva24: and Agent Bristow-Vaughn: thank you so much for the reviews! :hug: im so glad youre liking it. ^_^

Shniblet47: oh no. . Im sorry i didnt Pm you yesterday. (n)
im adding you to the list now .:hug:

I really like that we have something in common ( beside being smilie freak :angelic: ) too :hug:.
And insinution like this are really, really fun :naughty:

Back