Destiny.

ZOE!!!!!!! :madfire: :angry2: :wtf:

THAT WAS NOT NICE ZOE!!!!!! YOU HAVE ANGRY LOO ON YOUR HANDS NOW YOU HAD BETTER BE HIDING!!!! :hide: :hide: :hide:

MAN talk about cliff..... you have to update like right now missy....

But Holy felgercarb man that was one of your best chapters so far....

Zoey!

how can you just leave us there!? I am getting very close to start writing you angry PMs! and this is really getting really really really gooooood!!!!!definitely my favourite fic of yours!

and when are we getting that next update!?

hope you like!
chapter ten
"It will all look like just an accident. . " Kevin murmured as he pulled the safety of his gun.
Sydney's eyes widened.
"Kevin! What the hell are you thinking?" she demanded her her heart pounding.
Kevin shrugged casually.
"Its just so easy Sydney. . .
To just finish this job, right here . . .And now."
Sydney froze as Kevin's implication suddenly became clear to her.
He wanted to kill Micheal. . .
Oh my God. . .
"Goodbye Mr Vaughn. See you in hell." Kevin said cheerfully as he pulled the trigger.
In that split second Sydney darted across the room and without warning, shoved Micheal off the bed and onto the thickly carpeted floor.
She was up in a second as she knocked the weapon out of Kevin's grasp with a powerful kick.
'This is something i've been wanting to do all night. . ' Sydney thought as she walked up to Kevin and punched him so hard, he staggered backwards and then finally collapsed to the floor unconscious.

Micheal's green eyes were wide as he stared at Sydney.
"Syd. . .You just saved my life. . " he murmured as she hurried over to his side and quickly untied him.
"No Micheal. You've saved mine." she said softly as she stared into his soul searching gaze.
It was true in just so many ways. . .
Micheal had been the one to rescue her from a world where she felt like she didnt ever belong.
He made her feel whole again.
He reached up and gently cupped her face, before placing his lips over hers.
She kissed him slowly relishing in her freedom and the sweet taste of his lips.
Reluctantly they broke apart as Micheal's beeper went off.
He glanced down at it and then quickly up at her.
"The helicopter is here. . ."
He said quietly.
She stared at him then for a long moment.
She felt torn.
Should she listen to her mind and stay behind?
Keep her cover with the CIA By proclaiming that Kevin Finnes was insane.
Or should she listen to her heart and go with Micheal. . ?
Sydney bit her lip as Micheal stared at her.
"So. . Uh. . Is this goodbye?" Micheal tried his best not to choke on his words.
Sydney's eyes were full of pain as she glanced away.
She knew what he meant.
It was now or never.
She had to make a descision.
She was either with him. . .
Or against him.
They couldnt meet in secret like this anymore.
It was just way to dangerous for both of them.
Sydney drew in a sharp breath as she heard the loud drone of a siren alarm in the distance.
The CIA and police would probably come crashing in here any second now.
Just then they glanced up as a they heard a noise at the window.
The helicopter which was on the roof top, had sent down a ladder for Micheal to come up. .
Sydney felt her mind whirl as Micheal stared deeply into her eyes, desperately trying to plead with her to come.
No words were nescessary with them.
Just his deep green soulful eyes told her all she needed to know. .
He slowly began to back away as he approached the window, his gaze still locked on her.
Sydney shook her head as images of her father whirled through.
He had brought her up to be such a loyal woman.
To be the kind of woman, who sacrified herself for her country. . .
'No.' she thought desively.
'This time im going to listen to her heart.
This time she was going to have it 'Her Way.'
She stode up to Micheal.
"Im coming with you." she spoke her eyes shining with determination.
Micheal's eyes widened with surprise and pure ecstasy as he reached down and unexpectedly swirled her in his arms.
"Oh my God. . .Sydney. . Thank you. . " he whispered.
She smiled at him, her heart suddenly at peace with the decision she'd just made.
Just one look in his eyes was enough to calm the storm in her heart.
"I will make sure you dont ever have to regret this decision Syd. . " he promised.
"You dont need to. . .I never could regret this Micheal." she spoke sincerely.
He opened the windown and helped her up onto the rope.
She glanced down at him and grinned, her brown hair whipping in the wind.
"So. . .Where to baby?" she had to shout to be heard over the noise of the helicopter.
He grinned back at her.
"The sunny beaches of Miami. . Baby. . ."
He wasnt sure at first what exactly had brought him back from the almost comforting oblivion. . .
Then he felt it.
Eyes watching him intensely.
Kevin's own eyes snapped open as he glanced around the darkened room frantically.
He felt his shoulders go limp with relief as he realised he was in a hospital room.
He looked up then and finally recognised his silent watcher.
Jack Bristow.
For some reason, Kevin felt his blood at the sight of this foreboding man.
"Jack?" his voice was a mere croak.
Jack nodded silently as he glared down at Kevin.
"Agent Finnes, because of your negligence, My daughter has again been abducted by Mr Vaughn." Jack spoke calmly.
Kevin nearly laughed in hysteria.
His mind whirled as he pictured the male shirt Sydney had been wearing, when he had met her in the lobby.
"Jack. . .She wasnt kidnapped. . .
Your daughter is a cheap slut who has betrayed her country by running of with Mr Vaughn." Kevin declared angrily.
Jack's eyes sparkled dangerously.
"Listen to me very clearly.
If you dare insult my daughter again, i will personally make sure that you'll never see the outside of this hospital Ever again." he hissed leaning forward so Kevin could see he was dead serious.
Kevin swallowed hard, knowing full well how dangerous Jack could be when he was angry.
Jack's mind whirled as he mulled over what Kevin has just said.
Normally he would never had doubted Sydney's loyalty to her country. .
Yet he could still remember that day, when in the CIA briefing, he'd asked her if she was in love with him. . .
That look in her eyes had betrayed her.
"Kevin?" Jack leaned down again.
"Yes sir." Kevin choked out.
Jack tried his best to ignore the disappointment surging through him, at Sydney's betrayal.
"As far as you are concerned Sydney was abducted by Mr Vaughn.
She is not a Fugitive.
Do you understand me?" Jack asked.
Kevin nodded.
He knew what Jack was trying to do. .
He was trying to cover for his precious daughter and Kevin was full aware of What Lengths Jack would go to, to assure that Sydney's dirty little secret never came out.
"Yes sir. . .I understand. . ."

(Sydney rolled over, stretching languidly in the soft satin sheets.
After she and Micheal had arrived at his apartment on in the South of Miami, they had both been so exhausted they had just shed their clothes and collapsed into bed.
Hours later, she awoke as the first strings of sunshine bathed the room.
She slowly opened her eyes and glanced around the sundrenched room, filled with little antiques and ancient paintings adorning the wall.
She looked up and blushed as she realised Micheal was watching her.
He was sitting in a highback chair, already dressed and staring at her, a soft smile playing on his lips.
"Why are you staring!" she pretended to sound angry as she lifted the heavenly soft sheet and covered her face.
Inwardly she was flattered by the devotion and attention he was showing her.
He reached down and kneeled on the edge of the bed.
"Please dont hide your face Syd." he mock threatened.
"Why? Whatcha gonna do. Huh?" she mumbled.
She however got a shock as she felt his fingers slip under the cover, as he tickled her.
"Hey! Stop!" she laughed uncontrollably as she wriggled on the bed and tried her best to keep her face hidden.
Grinning, he moved up as he tried to yank the sheet of her face.
With a squeal she pulled him down in the process the sheet slipped of her.
"Ah ha!" he exclaimed triumphantly.
She rolled her eyes.
"Oh big deal. Its not like you. . " she stopped as he closed the space between them and gently kissed her.
She leaned against him, her hands coming up to wrap around his shoulders.
When the eventually broke apart, she rested her head against his chest, and sighed contentedly.
He stoked her head, relishing in the feel of just having the one woman he loved, in his arms.
"Syd. . ." he spoke softly.
She glanced up at him.
"Yeah?" she whispered back.
He hesitated.
"Are you okay. . .Any. . . Regrets?" he asked carefully praying that she wouldnt have any.
She smiled slowly as she honestly contemplated his question.
"No Micheal.
Actually i've never been more sure of anything before in my life, like i have about this." she said sincerely.
His eyes shone and he felt his heart lift at her words.
He nodded, not trusting himself to speak for a moment.
"Good then. . .Theres something i need to tell you. . ." he swallowed hard.
She nodded and looked up into his eyes.
"Syd. . I want to stop this. .
I dont want to live this life anymore. .
I want to live a real life. . With just you. . . ."

That was Awsome. I am glad that Jack covered up for her, but I wonder if Kevin will say somthing. I dare him. HAha. I hope that Michael propses to her.

texasalias

Aww how sweet!!!
-I'm glad Syd went with him!! And he want to give up his life and be with her!!
Soo cute! Loved it!!
Thanks for the pm!

Thanks for the PM.

Awww...I hope he proposes. I love how Jack is willing to cover up for her...no matter what.

As Texasalias said...I dare Kevin to say something.

Hey Trine im sorry i took so long to reply! :cry: thanks so much for the compliment and yes im still awaiting my reply and an UPDATE to In The back!!!!

Thanks everyone so much for the great awesome reviews! :hug: you guys make writing worthwhile. :love:

Since he wants to leave the life behind, they have to find a way to get him pardoned without jail time, so they don't have to be on the run forever.
Great Update.
Thanks for the pm.

Back