Destiny.

Poor Nadia! That part really sucked...but the part about them getting together and Vaughn being blonde, I love that! Thanks so much for the pm and I can't wait for another update!!!

Finally I am able to read all of your updates! hip hiip horray! why couldn't you have sydney strangle kevin, shock the life back into him, do it all over again, and again, until he doesn't come back? haha!

iNads

UPDATES ARE GOOD!

Hey there! :hug: thanks so so much for the amazing great reviews! :hug:
and Ilymeforever hey there Mary! Thanks so much and yes i'd love to add you to the list! :hug:

Zoe

hey, i finally got around to reading the original pm you sent me in january (i know, it's been forever!)
would you please keep pming me? I love this story!
Aliaschick347

hey Zoey !

so ... this is a little late ... but at least I am replying right?

so first a general thing ... this is really getting better and better - it might be my favourite fic of yours ... actually

I am a bit excited about this last job they have to do .... and just know something is going to wrong .... but I do like how she finally left it all for him and that he will do the same for her

thanks for the review Trine!!!
hope you guys like...

chapter twelve

Sydney pushed her away from her face as she stood up feeling utterly frustrated.
"I cant find anything in his draws files. . Nothing." she said irritably as she joined Micheal who stood at the mantle piece staring at a picture of Thomas, George's son.
"We need to find Thomas. . .
He should be able to help us out. . ." Micheal sighed as he turned to face her.
"Yeah. . .The only problem is? How do we question him without making letting him get suspicious?" she pondered.
"You need to ask Lauren. . " Micheal said eventually.
Sydney raised her eyebrows.
"You mean enlist her help?"
Micheal's brow furrowed.
"Yeah. . .What do you think?"
"Its really the only shot we have. . .And anyway Lauren is rather . . Intresting. . " Sydney couldnt help but laugh at her recollection of the first time she had met Lauren Reed, one week ealier.
"She was joking about her father. . .
Actually i think she hates his guts. . .Which i cant blame her for doing." Sydney said darkly.
Just then Micheal's eyes fell on a small silver disk that was tucked between the mantle and a large portrait.

"Syd tell me that just fell there by coincidence?" Micheal murmured his eyes locked on the disk.
"No way. . .It was definately hidden there. . ." Sydney declared as she strode forward and picked the disk up.
"And by someone who was in an awful hurry. . " Micheal guessed.
Sydney examined the shiny disk.
"Well. . .Lets check it out." she grinned.
"But not here. . .Dont you think it will be too dangerous? I mean in here? What if we get caught?" he cautioned.
Sydney laughed.
"I thought dangerboy was your middle name?" she teased.
He laughed at her joke.
"Yeah. . .Maybe . . . .But Syd im not going to put you in any more danger than i've already put you in. . . .
You mean too much for me to take that kind of risks."
he said seriously.
Her cheeks blushed.
"How about at home?" she suggested quietly.
"Good idea. . .We better get out of here before Reed comes back from his lunch meeting Derrick Cambell." Micheal urged.
Sydney nodded and reached up to plant a quick kiss on his lips.
He smiled almost wistfully as he watched her walk away.
He couldnt wait for this mission to be over. . .
So they could finally live their life together and away from all of this. . .

That night after leaving George Reeds office, Sydney took a detour to the grocery store before going over to Micheal's place to analyse the Disk.
She kept glancing in her rearview mirror, every few minutes.
The last thing they needed right now was for someone to be following her and see that her and Micheal Vaughn were linked. . .
Sydney parked her car three yards away, and then walked briskly the rest of the way to his apartment.
She grinned to herself as she knocked smartly on his door.
He had already told her he hated living in this run down apartment swhining about the unhealthy living conditions.
She had just laughed and teased him, by calling him a softie.
Micheal walked out from the kitchen and hurried to the front door when he heard the knock.
He briefly glanced through the peephole and smiled feeling warmed just at the sight of Sydney standing there in her pink tracks.
He quickly opened the door and drew her in.
"I brought champagne." she grinned watching as he locked the door behind her.
He smiled at her and leaned down kissing her, his arms coming around her and for one dizzying moment Sydney wondered if he was going to lift her of her feet and twirl her around.
She linked her arms around his neck and deeply breathed in his light cinnamon scent.
"You just know how to sidetrack me dont you?" she murmured sighing in sheer pleasure as he trailed hot kisses down her neck.

He laughed softly then and reluctantly stepped back.
"I've got bad news. . .And good news." he announced.
She raised her brows as she threw her coat on the couch and made her way into the living room.
"Ah. . Welcoming words. . "
"Well. . .Thats not exactly how i welcomed you in. . " he smiled mischeiviously.
She grinned.
"Yeah. . I cant deny that. . So whats the bad news huh?"
"Well we're screwed. . .
Apparently the disk has a strange encryption on it that disables me from viewing it. . ."
"Ha! You didnt wait for me to check it out with you." she pouted.
He froze.
"Oop. . .Oh uh. . .So sorry Syd. . " he apologised.
She shrugged.
"Forgiven. . .And anyway i'd rather we do more. . .What can i say. . .Productive and Intresting things with our time. . " she winked.
His eyes shone.
"Oh im in total agreement of that. . ." he murmured as he sat down on the couch next to her.
"I believe the only way we can view that disk. . Is directly from Reed's computer. . ." Micheal continued.
Sydney pursed her lips.
"Well. . .We are pretty much screwed then." she sighed.
"So whats the good news?" she asked.
"I ordered us pizza. . .With pineapple slices. . .
Just the way you like it." he grinned.
"Yay!" she jumped up from the couch.
He brought the pizza into the living room and they sat for the next hour watching CSI reruns while munching away their dinner in a comfortable easy silence.
"I really dont want you to go. . " Micheal sighed regretfully as he gently stroked her soft hair.
She sighed and snuggled closer to him on the couch.
"Yeah. . .Me too. . .
I guess all good things must come to an end huh?" she said.
After another ten minutes of lazying around eventually Sydney extricated herself from his warm embrace as she stood.
He reluctantly walked her too the door.
"Guess i'll see you tomorrow. . " he said.
She nodded and then reached for the door handle.
Then at the last minute with the door ajar, she leapt forward into his arms and kissed him passionately.

"I love you. . ." she whispered in his ear and then before Micheal was coherent enough to say anything she was gone.
"I love you too. . . Sydney. . " he whispered to the night.
Jack Bristow felt a knot of tension form in his stomach as he made his way over to the briefing room.
Sloane had called him in a few minutes earlier, informing him that they had just found a new lead on Sydney.
He walked into the briefing room and nodded curtly to Dixon who stood at the head of the table, a his mouth set in a grim line.
"Glad you could make it Jack." Sloane spoke, caustic as usual.
Jack's eyes narrowed as he took his seat.
"We just received this video footage an hour ago. . .
It was brought in by an anonomous source." Sloane began as he clicked on the remote and the monitor came to life with an image of. . .
Jack felt his stomach clenched as he saw his daughter. . .
Locked in a passionate embrace with the all known asassin Micheal Vaughn.
"Looks like we've found your daughter Jack. . .Except she is no prisoner. . ." Sloane said dryly as a collective gasp went through the room.
None of the agents could believe it. . .
Sydney Bristow. . .A traitor?
Sloane's eyes locked on Jack's stormy eyes as he spoke his next words.
"Jack im tasking several of my agents to find her. . .
I want Sydney back here. . .Whatever it takes. . . . "
please review

Awww :kissme:...it was cute that he ordered her favourite kind of pizza. I just love that your not doing anything fancy...it's just...different. I LOVE IT!

:nervous: Run Sydney!!!! :run:

:hug: :number1: :jump: You are getting better Zoe as you go along! You rock! :rockon:

Sydney and Vaughn if you want to view the disk then all you need to do is steal Senator Reed's computer.

However, before you do that you better realize the CIA is onto you two and run!

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Oh no no no! That's not going to be good! How can Syd exposed herself like that! (n)

Ohhh I always hated Sloane from the beginning ! :angry:

Please don't make us wait to long for the update. ;)

Back