Destiny.

NO damnit

they cant find them

god the cia are so damn irritating! why cant they just like go jump off a cliff and leave syd and vaughn to have fun :naughty:

dude WHY didnt she have a sleepover with him
???

god the cia are so damn irritating! why cant they just like go jump off a cliff and leave syd and vaughn to have fun

dude WHY didnt she have a sleepover with him
???

Tell me about it Dam CIA :banghead: :banghead: ... She has one sexy piece of man flesh at her disposal and she doesn't get her freak on.... 🤤 :xoxo: (y) :sideroll: :blush2: :blush: :jump: Whats the deal with that ??? Man if i was with him he would be tied to my bed permenately as my own personal :blush2: well you ge the point

God Slone should just find a cliff and do us all a favour and jump.

I hope that Jack does something to protect sydney.... at least he can tell that she is happy with vaughn...

chapter thirteen
The next morning when Sydney arrived at work the first thing she noticed was a dark haired man sitting a leather couch next to the coffee machine.
He looked slightly out of place in the bright sunny office As he was wearing an expensive Armani Suit, and he was staring at the coffeemaker vacantly as if unsure if he should be doing something.
Sydney tiptoed closer her pulse racing as she caught sight of his face and recognised him as Thomas Reed.
She had been waiting for this moment since she had first arrived undercover with Micheal.
Taking a deep breath she pasted a sunny smile oo her face.
"Hello. . .Mr Reed?" she asked stepping up to him.
His head whipped and he stared at her as if she had just pulled him from a deep haze.
"I've heard so much about you! . . Honestly i've been dying to meet you. . " she spoke excitedly careful to apply just the right amount of intrest and look totally naieve at the same time.
He smiled weakly and she could tell even that took great effort.
"Really? Thank you. . .You must be. . "
"Sydney Winslow. Your dads new Secetary." she said with flourish as she lithely jumped forward and shook his outstretched hand.
"Pleasure to meet you. . .Ms Winslow. . " he smiled almost akwardly.
She beamed back at him and pointed to the coffee machine.
"Do you want a cup?" she asked him.
He pondered her question for a few seconds as if it was too hard for him mind to even process a simple question like that.
"Yes. . .Decaf please.
Thank you Ms Winslow." he said.
She grinned.
"Hey you can call me Sydney." she said with a conspirational wink as she handed him the coffee.
He reached for it, his hands trembling slightly and she froze as she saw a ring on his finger.
Thomas, sensing her gaze on the ring, flushed scarlett.
"Im not engaged. My fiance met with an unfortunate accident a month ago." he muttered quickly.

"Shame thats so terrible." she said sympathetically as she sat down next to him.
Meanwhile her mind was reeling.
According to Micheal, Thomas and Nadia had been romantically involved not Engaged?
"Anyway my Dad would probably kill me if he saw me wearing this." Thomas sighed as he wistfully twisted the ring on his finger.
Sydney stiffened at his word.
'No Thomas he's already killed your fiance.' she thought dryly.
"I cant help but feel sorry for him. . ." Sydney admitted as she and Micheal walked to Reed's office.
It was lunchtime and Reed had gone out with an old friend to lunch, leaving the place empty for her and Micheal to run amok.
"Well he did just lose he's fiance. . .That is pretty sad." Micheal agreed as they approached George's office.
"You got the disk?" Sydney asked as they entered the office.
Micheal grinned and patted his pocket.
"Yup. As promised." he grinned.
Sydney smiled back at him and then sat down behind the computer while Micheal perched up on the desk and inserted the disk.
They both waited in nervous anticipation as the computer scanned the disk.
The screen came to life and Sydney quickly scrolled down.
"It seems to be a surveillance disk. . .Of this same office. . ." she locked eyes with Micheal.
"If this office is under video surveillance are we being watched now?" Micheal voiced her fears.
They both glanced up at the walls.
"Well theres nothing in sight. . " Sydney frowned.
Micheal glanced down at the computer monitor and watched as a video of George Reed sitting behind his desk, and sifting through papers appeared on the screen.
Micheal's eyes narrowed as he watched As Nadia walked in, a stack of papers in her hands.
"These are those reports you requested Senator." she said almost nervously as she placed the files down on his desk.
He just looked up glaring at her silently.
She stared at him for a long moment, and then as if she couldnt take the silence any longer she burst out.
"We love each! And nothing you do or say can change that." she declared hotly.
George frowned at her shaking his head disapprovingly.
"I will not allow my son to marry someone of such low status as you." he replied coldly.
She snorted with laughter.
"Low Status? Its hardly as if you havent got plenty skelatons in the closet Senator." she sneered.
His eyes narrowed.
"What the hell are you trying to imply Ms Santos?" he asked sharply.
She walked up to the desk and stared at him.
"I know your dirty little secrets. . ." she said eventually.
"I know that you are funding several terrorist organisations for your own benefit and. . .I know about your daughter. . ."
George inhaled sharply.
"You cant possibly know that. . " he muttered seeming almost to panic then.

Nadia smiled smugly.
"I know every little secret George. . .And i even have proof of it." she declared.
"What?" He exclaimed as he stood up.
"Now. You will let me marry your son. . ." Nadia began but she was cut of as a the unmistakeable sound of a gun being cocked filled the air.
Nadia turned around slowly. . .
To face Olivia Reed.
"You will marry my son over my dead body. . .Do you understand that?" she spoke slowly her words menacing.
Nadia shook her head.
"But i have proof. . ." the word died in her throat as Olivia pulled the trigger.
"Oh my God. . ." Sydney gasped in horror and grabbed Micheal's hand.
Micheal swallowed hard as he stared at the screen and squeezed Sydney's hand.
He felt numb . . .
Olivia Reed had just murdered the girl he had once considered a sister. .
Before his very eyes. . . .
And in cold blood.
Nadia fell to the floor and Olivia stepped closer making sure she had indeed killed the woman.
"What the hell did you just do!" George cried out as he stared at Nadia who was now bleeding.
"Oh come on George. You heard her.
She was going to blackmail us. . .
I couldnt let her do that." she declared.
George shook his head.
"And Thomas confided in me yesterday. . .
The little whore was pregnant. . ." Olivia sneered.
Sydney cried out in horror and glanced up at Micheal.
"Oh God. . " Micheal whispered.
This was just so awful.
Suddenly they heard someone touch the office door handle. . .
Micheal and Sydney's heads whipped up as they stared at the door in panic.
The door slowly opened. . .
And they both watched in disbelief as Olivia Reed in the flesh stepped in.
She smiled coldly at them.
"Why Sydney Bristow? I've been waiting for you . . . "
please review

Hey Guys! Thanks so much for all the great reviews! :D :D

Poor Thomas, I wonder if he has any idea how evil his parents are? Also, I've heard about not getting along with the in-laws but murdering the propective daughter-in-law is going a bit far. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

OMG! OMG! OMG! :nervous: NO! NO! NO! :o_O: That can't be good! 🇳🇴

I'm waiting for the CIA to burst through the door any seconds but NO you have to twisted that! And twisted that to become very nasty. :clap:

Awesome update but you MUST update soon! PLEASE? :Please:

OMG OMG OMG
OMG GOMG OGMMG

THIS IS INSANE!!!!

WERE you high writing this
its so not cool

they were engaged and PREGNANT!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Thanks so much for all the great reviews! :hug:
and uh no Dani i wasnt high. :rolleyes: :lol: though i will admit that Nadias fate was a little harsh. . . *wince*

Back