Diablo III

Yeah, I am actually excited about it.

I played Diablo II a lot but got tired of it when I played online with all the hacks that were out there. Just made it no fun. So hopefully this is something addressed much better this time.

The Blizzard juggernaut continues to march on...

Seriously, is there any other gaming company that brings such excitement and energy over announcements of game sequels?

I am really looking forward to this. With Starcraft 2 and Wrath of the Lich King on the horizon, Blizzard is going to have a monster of a year. Then D3 will arrive not to mention their top secret new MMO...

And is it just me or does D3 graphics remind you of WoW? I'm looking over the screenshots and they seem very similar to WoW.

And is it just me or does D3 graphics remind you of WoW? I'm looking over the screenshots and they seem very similar to WoW.

Hey, you go with what works.

I wasn't aware this was in production- thanks for posting the link! Very much looking forward to it.

Seriously, is there any other gaming company that brings such excitement and energy over announcements of game sequels?

I'm fairly certain it's because they make sure to do them well, and don't shove something halfway finished out the door. :smiley: (i.e. the customers know they're gonna get something good)

So with this announcement, who's going to BlizzCon this October? I'm gearin' up and rearin' to go. New WoW expansion, StarCraft II, and now Diablo III. <drool> I'm gunna get me some goodies!

I am a Diablo junkie, so I am looking forward to this.

I'm getting too old to be hyped, though. I was hyped for D2, and had a lot of disappointments, even though it was a good game. Not hyped for this, but do look forward to it.

Sadly, I still prefer Gemstone over a lot of games these days. Is 27 old? Wtf.

Sadly, I still prefer Gemstone over a lot of games these days. Is 27 old? Wtf.

*cough* No.... I'm 35, I still am much older than you ;) And I am looking forward to BlizzCon, especially with the announcement of Diablo3, and the fact that I just got into the WoW: Wrath of the Lich King beta today. Oh yeah, and StarCraft

Back