Season 4 did anyone else hyperventilate?

my heart is broken...how do I live with a "mancrush" that doesn't really exist? I can't believe that his name for starts isn't Michael Vaughn and secondly I want to know who he worked for? Perhaps his secret that Irina knew about was that they worked together with K-directorite(?)...hmmm. I guess we'll just have to wait.

I must say that the accident threw me backwards into the wall and I couldn't breathe. Call me a freak...

I fell off the couch and told everyone that I thought I was going to be sick...I seriously was in a state of shock.

My best friend let out the most blood curdling scream you've ever heard (like she had been stabbed) and then burst into tears.

It was insane. I still haven't gotten over my shock...and I don't think it'll happen anytime soon. :(

Try watching it with two other girls that can't control themselves. I was waiting to hear/see if they were going to give us the driver of the other vehicle.
But ya, that crash, totally seemed real.
I wonder how the survivors are going to look next season??!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HOLY FREAKING felgercarb
i SCREAMED so loud, i'm STILL shaking from the accident. I was expecting an accident, but NOT THAT KIND OF ACCIDENT. and i was expecting something bad to happen BUT NOT TO MY VAUGHN (n) :( </span>

::Sits in a corner n cries::

<3 MoodRing

Wow..............That was unbelievable. I think it would be hard to find somebody who wasn't in shock right now. That was insane. What a great show. This season finale was much better than last years. Damn...now we have to wait forever to to see what happens....but I definately think that Vaughn...or whatever his name is now, worked with the KGB or K-directerate or whatever. Oh Man I love this show!

my jaw flew open and i had my hand over my mouth for a good minute afterwards. i am still in shock but starting to recover! i was so happy for s/v and then the rug got pulled out from under me. :(

I didn't hyperventilate.... but Janet (SkyGirl5) asked me once if I knew what a stroke felt like -- Now I can tell her I do.... :rotflmao:

I literally screamed Holy sh*t... then fell to the floor and screamed another expletive..... :lol: My brother and my mother did the same thing.... :lol:

JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH! I never expected any of that to happen at the end. I was sitting on the couch with my hubby and it was at the part where Syd and Vaughn were in the car being all lovey dovey and I said to myself there's gotta be SOMETHING else....then whammo! Vaughn spills his guts and Whack! I screamed and jumped at the same time, and so did my husband. I'm still in the post finale rush. What a ride! :super:

I actually gasped and I never gasp! I was thinking that a collison would come from the front and not the side. I really hope Vaughn's name isn't nerdy like Angus or Cletus. It has to be as sexy as Michael Vaughn.

I kinda froze when they were saying the I love you's cause I just knew that it was too good to be true... after that tears started coming down and I think if it wasn't for my sis holding onto my hand I might have passed out. In fact I am still in shock and think this is all a nightmare I can't wake up from... don't burst my bubble yet please ppl!?

I may need to go to the docs tomorrow for an asthma refill med. This was definately one heck of season cliffhanger! :(

Just so everyone is clear we are not freaks, just obsessed!!! :P Does it make you feel better ppl? :D It does to me!!! :smiley:

Seriously! Try watching with THREE other girls, the four of us all screamed and freaked out! Just like everyone else, we are all still too shocked for words :woot:

xsydneyx said:
Try watching it with two other girls that can't control themselves. I was waiting to hear/see if they were going to give us the driver of the other vehicle.
But ya, that crash, totally seemed real.
I wonder how the survivors are going to look next season??!!
[post="1355903"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep, seriously I was freaking out. I was somewhere between half hysterical (I don't believe it) laughing and crying. My husband who was waiting to watch it until it was over so he could ff through commercials couldn't figure me out. He was like... "Are you crying... or???" And when I watched it with him afterwards... I was totally a mess. So assuming he's still alive and all that good stuff... I hope we get lots of good S/V angst in season 5.

I just watched the end of this episode on alias-media.com and OMG!! :jawdrop:
I seriously couldn't breathe. I was like what you're evil? What did you do? It was an accident he was Syd's handler? You aren't Michael Vaughn? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
And then when the lorry hit them I think I almost fainted.
How could they leave us like this?!!?!!?
I'm just in shock! :shock:

I know, the whole thing is really mean, but what can we do? Thank our lucky stars that we don't have to wait until January. That's what :smiley:

Back