Season 4 did anyone else hyperventilate?

I work nights, so I tape both "Lost" and "Alias". I sit and watch it as soon as I get home. With Lost being a two-hour finale, it was 3:30 AM before I got to watch "Alias". So I'm happily watching, looking forward to what I already know would be the last scene -- Santa Barbara...

They're happily driving along, I'm screaming into a pillow (it IS 4:30 AM already...) because they're so cute together and I'm totally loving the dialogue. Then, WHAM! I screamed so loudly that my next door neighbor woke up and knocked on my door to see if I was alright.

Of course I'm saddened because Michael Vaughn is not who he is. Now I have to deal with what could be a LONG summer (because Jennifer's pregnant...), and because of the torture JJ has put us into, once again.

I like to think it's nothing major because of the way Vaughn was dealing with the subject -- casually mentioning "I'm not really who I am, by the way..."). The genius that JJ is though makes me want to go and watch the pilot to see if I missed anything -- clues or names that were casually mentioned. He really knows how to keep us interested in the coming long months. It could boost Season One DVD sales...

Poor Sydney -- can't catch a break. I do think though that dreadfully, there might be wedding episode in the coming season, since they say it could be the show's last...

PS: Where was Dixon when everyone else was trying to save the world?

ok, i didn't even watch the episdoe cuz season 4 starts in a month here in italy, but i still screamed....and i'm in utter shock: I'M SHAKING!! :eek:
seriously, i didn' think vaguhn could be any different than vaughn...he's been there for syd through all the years and he's always been so good, sometime's it almost looked like he didn't have a spinal cord, so for him to be bad is just like...MAJOR NO-NO! ok, jj is a genius and would do anything to shock and surprise us, but he wouldn't fool with us about such an important matter as s/v relationship: i mean, through season 3 we all knew they'd get back 2gether eventually. so here: whatever vaughn is talking about, he loves syd..HE DOES! he's totally in love with her, he's been in love with her since october 1st (my dad's bday, :P ) 2001, remember? ok, so maybe he's got another name, he's done things, but he loves syd too damn much! the negative part is that syd won't accept it at all...she hated secrets, with her mom and sloane and such..anyway, she'll be pissed so probably no wedding for awhile (n) :thinking:
OMG, just occured: what if real vaughn is held captive somewhere and this is double...no, can't be...no way!

I was waiting for something to happen because I knew there was only a minute left in the show and there had to be a cliffhanger.

I jumped out of my seat when the car hit Vaughn and Syd. I was totally flabberghasted!! I had trouble going to sleep because my mind was racing.

On a side note, how beautiful was Syd/Jen in that scene? I hope they had their seatbelts on.

Zach

yea, I didnt watch the episode, but i just had 2 know... so I d/l the santa barbara clip from alias-media and OMG!!! :jawdrop:
"Im not michael vaughn" but I love that name! how could they do that? I mean shes been calling him vaughn since S1 and now its all changing! I wont see alias the same again! I dont know why but instead of being upset or something Im LAMO!! like seriously LOL! I think im in denial...

I watched it with my hubby and we were both in shock! I fell off the couch and screamed. A great ending, but it's not fair to have us wait until January 2006 to have this resolved.

:D :D :D :D YES!!!! :D :D :D :D

After my initial sreaming and yelling OH MY GOD!!!!! I did start hyperventilating! Oh my god this season finale BLEW ME AWAY

Back