Season 3 Did anyone else notice?

At the begining of this episode when the buliding is being cleared out, the stairwell that everyone is running up and down is the same one used in "Truth Takes Time" when Vaughn and Sark fight, and Vaughn gets shot. I don't know why I even caught on to it, but I rewatched the scenes in both episodes and it is the same. Which would mean that that particular stairwell has been blown up twice.
:confused:, interesting.

Eryn

you guys are very detailed ... I usually don't care about that ... didn't even noticed it was used before ... :blink:

i thought that was the same staircase and i kinda wanted to run to my computer and post but i wasn't sure if i was right. :P

LOL

I noticed that immediately too!

They definitely have to find a new stairwell...

Someone should tell JJ this!!!

I noticed that! I was like, hey!!! Cause I remember Vaughn being shot and Sydney rushing to him and kissing his forehead... sweet. :smiley:

I don't have a problem with them using the same locales/props because it's needed for cost-cutting reasons.What i thought was ingenious was the way they found a reason for actually showing the set being put together as a double for the hotel room.

Sometimes when you keep things simple they work out better.Also the CGI jet fighters were well done.Overall very good ep.

i totally noticed. But i think it's actually the Disney Studios staircase and so they don't have to waste money on building one or renting a building. Plus they don't have to go very far to use it.

wow, no i didnt notice it until i read that...that was a good episode...ha ha there was an S2 blooper clip on the dvd of that MV was on the stairs and JG was running down the stairs to him and she tripped LMAO..gatta love Jennifer Garner

Alias_Gay said:
you guys are very detailed ... I usually don't care about that ... didn't even noticed it was used before ... :blink:
Heh - I was like "Wait a minute, that's the ledge where Sark grabbed Vaughn's gun!" LOL - they just need to keep using it til we get over it - then we can look back at all the great things that have happened in the white staircase.. :P

SD6Agent24 said:
i totally noticed. But i think it's actually the Disney Studios staircase and so they don't have to waste money on building one or renting a building. Plus they don't have to go very far to use it.
Yeah- I think I remember from the S2 DVD that the entire scene in that building was shot at the office building on the ABC lot, so it would make sense for them to use the same generic staircase if it's right there. Speaking of that, I wonder if any other ABC shows use that same staircase a lot?hmm... :rolleyes:

Tonight on a special night of Alias... While escaping a ticking time bomb, Sydney Bristow comes across a surprising adversary...George Lopez! ;)

Back