Did anyone else see it?

Alias_Gay

Ensign
This past thursday, Thanksgiving night, ABC showed a promo for an "all new sunday's best line-up" during Wheel of Fortune ...

This "line-up" was a promo for a sunday line-up of "Extreme MakeOver: Home Edition" at 8pm, then an all new "Alias" at 9pm followed by an all new "The Practice" ...

I first thought I had an old tape in my VCR ... but since they ABC was showing new episodes of "Ugly Betty" and "Grey's Anatomy" I had to tape those shows to see later ... so I was confused ... I forwarded the tape and yes, the new episodes were on ... so I am not sure what happened but ABC mistakenly showed a promo piece for their sunday line-up, which included new episodes of "Alias" ...

The first time I saw it I thought it was an old tape, the second time, since I rewinded to double check that my eyes were not decieving me, I thought ABC was crazy ... since we know "Alias" is already done with ... but the promo gave me goosebumps and shocked and surprised me ... it was so great to see a promo for "Alias" even though I know I won't be seeing the episode on sunday ... :(

Oh and the promo for "Alias" was the episode where Syd and Vaughn goes against Lauren and Sark ... with them not knowing its Lauren ... in this episode also, there is the Ford - 150 intro where Syd tells Vaughn which car to get ... and Dr. Barnett asking Sloane "are you telling me that Sydney is your daughter?" ...

What a sensation it was seeing an actual "old" promo for "Alias" on a regular night of TV ... ;)

Did anyone else see it???

I didn't see it, but I would've loved to! I miss seeing Alias promos :smiley:. I think that episode is "Blowback"...it's my favorite episode!!

Back