Did anyone see Entertainment Tonight?

Wow, ok, this website is so big! DBristow's just a tad intimidated! But oh well. Anyway my question was, the other night on Entertainment Tonight they were talking about Jennifer Garner and her husband's split (appologies and I totally think it should be only their business but--> read on) they said that there were like three reasons (yeah I know I'm boring keep reading! :P ) so anyway they were
1) they never see eachother
2) professional rivalry
and 3) (the one I want to talk about) maybe she and michael vartan were/are/will hook up. (they said it a lot better!)

anyway, yeah I know, don't drop dead everybody who's totally stuck on mr.vaughn (ahem, me) but I just wanted to send that out into the hub that is allalias.com and see what everybody thinks...

es possible?
DBristow

"I'll admit it is a little concentrate" Sydney Bristow to Michael Vaughn :redhair:

It seems as if Jennifer Garner is a little crushed on Michael Vartan....but tha'ts just my PROFESSIONAL opinion :eek:)

Hey, I'm so completely embarasses, I just realized there's a correct place one puts info/discussions about the cast. oh well, can ya tell I'm new!!! and how do you all have those cool pictures and such in your posts???

:rolleyes:

just click on your name and change your profile information.....it's called an "avatar"....go from there I guess

Back