Did Jack ever live up to his promise

Watching the epi. Hourglass again i recall the speech Jack made to Sloane about how when he finds his daughter he will cause her twice the amount of pain Sloane caused to Sydney.

Could that be a future plot line, because to my recollection he has never lived up to his promise, even though i don't really want Nadia to be hurt..

But Jack did say he was trying to have more fun these days, you never know... :lol:

Jack was just trying to mess with Sloane's head. He would never harm Nadia just to hurt Sloane. Jack doesn't take pleasure in torturing or harming innocent people.

I think Jack was "messing" with Sloane as well. He was already administering the "cure" when he told him that. He knew he wasn't going to kill him. He just wanted Sloane to think about that statement as he "died".

I think Jack was just trying to torment Sloane a little bit - you know let him "die" thinking Jack was going to make his daughter pay for all the things he, Sloane, has done to Sydney.

I don't believe Jack would ever really harm Nadia because after all he doesn't hold her responsible for what her parents do or did.

I, too, think that Jack may have meant what he said. At the time, in his mind there was no way a child of Arvin Sloane and Irina Derveko was not dangerous to Sydney. But now that he has long since been satisfied that she is not, he's OK with her.

Thanks that clears things up, but even though now it seems like jack was messing with sloane i knew that in the back of jacks mind it would be out of the question

Well, he could mean it, 'cause nobody REALLY understands Jack, BUT I don't think he would if he could help it because he knows how much he'd hurt Sydney (and lose her trust, etc) by hurting Nadia...

Back