Season 2 Did Syd Mean What She Said?

In the Getaway Vaughn and Syd took the risk of going out and that show that it is dangerous when SD-6 poeple had to ruin it. After the mission Sdy and Francie go to a bar have drinks and start talking and when Francie ask about Micheal from work if anything was happening Sdy answer I realize that I should just stop Fantasizing. ( sorry if its not the actually what she says but she says something like that) So my question is How do you all feel? Is there still sparks or did Sdy stop believing there is something more between them?

I don't think what she said meant that she "stop[ped] believing there is something more between them"--it means that she feels that she has to be realistic and understand that it's too dangerous to pursue her emotions. What they did nearly got them killed--although, let's face it, they really didn't take many precautions, did they?

Yeah, I think she meant it more that realistically there is no way they could be together. But they'll find a way I'm sure :smiley:

i really think she meant what she said.

and now the tables are turned....as vaughn is seeing the possibility, but sydney is not.

how ironic, or something.

I think that she was worried someone might overhear or something. Like somehow it might get out and the wrong person might hear....Does that even make sense? :blink:

Back