Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 Did Syd Mean What She Said?

Discussion in 'Alias' started by SpyGurl001, Jan 15, 2003.

Tags:
  1. SpyGurl001

SpyGurl001 Rocket Ranger

In the Getaway Vaughn and Syd took the risk of going out and that show that it is dangerous when SD-6 poeple had to ruin it. After the mission Sdy and Francie go to a bar have drinks and start talking and when Francie ask about Micheal from work if anything was happening Sdy answer I realize that I should just stop Fantasizing. ( sorry if its not the actually what she says but she says something like that) So my question is How do you all feel? Is there still sparks or did Sdy stop believing there is something more between them?

2. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

I don't think what she said meant that she "stop[ped] believing there is something more between them"--it means that she feels that she has to be realistic and understand that it's too dangerous to pursue her emotions. What they did nearly got them killed--although, let's face it, they really didn't take many precautions, did they?

3. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

Yeah, I think she meant it more that realistically there is no way they could be together. But they'll find a way I'm sure :)

4. Viogirl13

Viogirl13 Rocket Ranger

She starting to lose any hope that they can be together :(

5. ready_steady_go

ready_steady_go Captain

i really think she meant what she said.

and now the tables are turned....as vaughn is seeing the possibility, but sydney is not.

how ironic, or something.

6. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

I think that she was worried someone might overhear or something. Like somehow it might get out and the wrong person might hear....Does that even make sense? :blink:

7. aLiAsRaMpAgE

aLiAsRaMpAgE Ensign

:o no! i hope that shes lying! they're so cute! i hope that she wants to forget about it but isnt! thats what i hope. :D

8. Intel

Intel Rocket Ranger

Yeah that does make sense Jo!

9. okelay

okelay Rocket Ranger

i think she just didnt wanted to get her hopes up