did you ever spy on your love ones?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

freaky

Cadet
I was watching S1 again last night, when francie was spying on charlie w/ syd and i was wondering- did you ever spy on your love ones?

Nope. Prefer not to cross that line. THings would have to be pretty bad for me to resort to that. And at that point, I"d be pretty sure things were wrong anyway. So I probably wouldn't need to spy.

Well, yes, in a way. I don't spy on my boyfriend or anything, mainly because I don't have one, but I spy on my parents all the time. They're just not quite aware of it. :D

With my friends, it's pretty straightforward, actually. There's like a triple sided war so they know not to say anything to anybody because the person being talked about will find out. I try not to spy on them, though. Only if they're not telling me something.

Patomac said:
Well, yes, in a way.  I don't spy on my boyfriend or anything, mainly because I don't have one, but I spy on my parents all the time.  They're just not quite aware of it.  :D 

With my friends, it's pretty straightforward, actually.  There's like a triple sided war so they know not to say anything to anybody because the person being talked about will find out.  I try not to spy on them, though.  Only if they're not telling me something.
[post="1130840"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep. It's very difficult to contain information. There is almost always a way for it to get back to the person you are talking about. Containment is nearly impossible, which is why SD-6 resorts to such drastic measures, measures which of course we as mere mortals do not have at our disposal, nor, I would hope, would ever feel compelled to use. As such, as you say, the best policy is not to gossip behind their back.

yah but i wasn't like stalking them like francie was
it was more i was listening to their conversation from another room if that counts :lol:

Well, that still qualifies as spying. Wiretaping is usually so much cleaner than visual survellance, especially if you don't have the equipment.

If you mean do i put up surveliance cameras and record device around my friends and familys houses...No

If you mean do i eavesdrop on my brother's phone calls and listen to my parents argue then...Yes

Sarkasim said:
If you mean do i put up surveliance cameras and record device around my friends and familys houses...No

If you mean do i eavesdrop on my brother's phone calls and listen to my parents argue then...Yes
[post="1137330"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Brothers and parents ahve always been fair game in my book. I think the question is more geerd towards your romantic partner.

Back