Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Did You Have Alias For Christmas?

Discussion in 'Alias Fun' started by vavavavartan, Dec 28, 2002.

1. vavavavartan

vavavavartan Captain

Did anyone ou there get Alias stuff for Christmas such as the book? I got that! I was so happy! Does anyone know what the DVD has on it? :(

2. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

a.k.a.Kate_Jones Rocket Ranger

Um...the DVD has a bunch of cast interviews and stuff like that..vague, I know, but there's not much to tell...

3. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

Unfortunately, no. WAAAA! :confused: :(

4. MegDoll

MegDoll Rocket Ranger

:( No - I didn't !
    Are the books any good ?

5. spysurfergrl247

spysurfergrl247 Rocket Ranger

:hi: The book rocks and the DVD has alot of info on cast members and a special one of Jennifer Garner!!!

6. NatEcho

NatEcho Scout

Not anything that came in a wrapping... :(

But I did have the longest marathon EVER!! My sister and I watched the whole show (every episode aired so far). :cool: (sore eyes) haha

Usually, I have "x-files-summers" where I watch The X-files all day long (I know! No life!) and now I also have "alias-christmas". My version of a holiday-tradition... :xmas:

// NatEcho.

7. Azalea

Azalea Azy in Wonderland

I got the book/DVD for Christmas too, and since I was snowed in, I read the entire book on Christmas Day! Now I'm kind of mad at myself because I already finished it, but oh well. I was impressed with the quality; it's all on glossy paper, and all the pictures are in color.

I also got a new DVD player with a complete surround sound system, and the Alias DVD was the first thing I played in it. My dad got it hooked up and told me to try it out, and the first thing I heard was the Alias theme song blasting out with incredible bass, and I was just like EEEeeeee!!! I was so happy.

But I was pretty happy with the DVD, considering it came free with the book. It has a theatrical-length trailer for the show (which sounds so awesome with surround sound, just like a theater!) an interview with Jennifer where she says some really funny things, and interviews with all the other cast members, plus some profiles of the characters and actors. It's enough to tide me over till the real DVDs come out, but I wish they would hurry!!

8. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

Unfortunatly, no :(

9. Double Agent

Double Agent Rocket Ranger

YES!!!!!! and i was oh so HaPpY hApPy HaPpY!!!!! i got the Alias Declassified Book with the DVD!! it is so awesome!! the book is interesting! with pics of Vaughn!!!! yummy! and the DVD has interviews and lots of info on the characters and the cast! i got a DVD and it was the first thing i watched!
    i also got the first book in the prequel series. it is called Recruited. and it is about exactly how sydney was recruited and stuff like her very first mission! and about how she first met Noah Hicks(ugh). it is good to! i'm gonna get the rest of series ASAP!

10. Agent_Goodnight

Agent_Goodnight Rocket Ranger

is the book the one that JJ abrams wrote? I have to get it! like seriously! lol

11. Always Alias81

Always Alias81 Captain

I got the ALIAS Recruited book for Christmas!!! I bought the Declassifid one months ago!!! And the DVD is sooo AWESOME!!!! I watch it all the time!!!

12. Viogirl13

Viogirl13 Rocket Ranger

I got Declessified for x-mas...vry happy..plus the dvd...

There's an Alias Reuited??? Gotta get that! I also got a 30 dollar gift certificate to Barnes and Nobles..so I must make a stop there sometime..hehe...

13. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

nope...no alias stufff...waaaaa

14. clarissima

clarissima Rocket Ranger

I bought myself Declassified and Recruited. ;)

15. Caro

Caro Rocket Ranger

me neither!!!!! nobody remembered how much i like the show

16. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

crud...no..i wish....

17. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

no not really ... but I think I will have to buy it myself ... ;)

18. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

i got the book alias:declassified for christmas, but that was only becuase i saw it, bought it then gave it to my mom to give me and she paid me back!LOL!!i couldnt let that one go, because i saw it three days before and i had to have it!LOL!

19. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

I wish i knew about Alias when it was christmas time! I just learned about it in late January.....but this christmas definitely it is on with MERCHANDISE!!

20. Marlene

Marlene Guest

has any1 used the dvd on thier computer...there is suppsoe 2 be a game...but i don't have a dvd drive...