Did You Have Alias For Christmas?

Did anyone ou there get Alias stuff for Christmas such as the book? I got that! I was so happy! Does anyone know what the DVD has on it? :(

Not anything that came in a wrapping... :(

But I did have the longest marathon EVER!! My sister and I watched the whole show (every episode aired so far). :cool: (sore eyes) haha

Usually, I have "x-files-summers" where I watch The X-files all day long (I know! No life!) and now I also have "alias-christmas". My version of a holiday-tradition... :xmas:

// NatEcho.

I got the book/DVD for Christmas too, and since I was snowed in, I read the entire book on Christmas Day! Now I'm kind of mad at myself because I already finished it, but oh well. I was impressed with the quality; it's all on glossy paper, and all the pictures are in color.

I also got a new DVD player with a complete surround sound system, and the Alias DVD was the first thing I played in it. My dad got it hooked up and told me to try it out, and the first thing I heard was the Alias theme song blasting out with incredible bass, and I was just like EEEeeeee!!! I was so happy.

But I was pretty happy with the DVD, considering it came free with the book. It has a theatrical-length trailer for the show (which sounds so awesome with surround sound, just like a theater!) an interview with Jennifer where she says some really funny things, and interviews with all the other cast members, plus some profiles of the characters and actors. It's enough to tide me over till the real DVDs come out, but I wish they would hurry!!

YES!!!!!! and i was oh so HaPpY hApPy HaPpY!!!!! i got the Alias Declassified Book with the DVD!! it is so awesome!! the book is interesting! with pics of Vaughn!!!! yummy! and the DVD has interviews and lots of info on the characters and the cast! i got a DVD and it was the first thing i watched!
i also got the first book in the prequel series. it is called Recruited. and it is about exactly how sydney was recruited and stuff like her very first mission! and about how she first met Noah Hicks(ugh). it is good to! i'm gonna get the rest of series ASAP!

I got the ALIAS Recruited book for Christmas!!! I bought the Declassifid one months ago!!! And the DVD is sooo AWESOME!!!! I watch it all the time!!!

I got Declessified for x-mas...vry happy..plus the dvd...

There's an Alias Reuited??? Gotta get that! I also got a 30 dollar gift certificate to Barnes and Nobles..so I must make a stop there sometime..hehe...

i got the book alias:declassified for christmas, but that was only becuase i saw it, bought it then gave it to my mom to give me and she paid me back!LOL!!i couldnt let that one go, because i saw it three days before and i had to have it!LOL!

I wish i knew about Alias when it was christmas time! I just learned about it in late January.....but this christmas definitely it is on with MERCHANDISE!!

has any1 used the dvd on thier computer...there is suppsoe 2 be a game...but i don't have a dvd drive...

Back