Did you know that....

I think Sydney and Vaughn did have their first date in Paris (or rather tried too) because they were having dinner and were attacked.

No Syd & Vaughn's first date was in Nice, France. Not in Paris.

False - While that was a real picture of JG, it was not her senior picture

Wasn't it JG's senior picture? Well high school it is at least.

True or False - The name of Sydney's first Alias (on the show) was Anne.

False.

Did you know that Sydney has slapped Jack?

undercover_spy said:
false. She's kissed Danny, Vaughn, Noah, and she has given Jack a kiss on the cheek

~Andrea
[post="1414108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

she also kissed will in s1

False, it never says who is the oldest, youngest and middle, at least I don't think it did :thinking:

Did you know that Jack's full name is Jonathon Daniel Bristow?

~Andrea :angelic:

ConcreteGirl said:
maybe on the check, but not a real kiss
[post="1419655"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No it was a real kiss. It was when they got really drunk and eat ice cream and ended up kissing and it was really awkward.

I would say False, I don't rember him ever kissing Irena

True or False - Vaughn has secretly watched Sydney in public without her knowing it.

I'm taking a guess here, but I will say true because she spent most of season two in custody.

True or False - In Season One the only partner Sydney worked with was Dixon.

I'm taking a guess here, but I will say true because she spent most of season two in custody.
Correct.

False, she worked with Noah.

True or False - Francinator was "killed" 3 times before actually dying.

I'm not convinced that she is really dead, but I do believe she disappeared after the third time.

True or False: Ken Olin directed the first episode of Alias and has also been a guest star on the show.

It's true - Ken Olin directed the first episode and guest stared during the first season as the guy (I don't remember his name) that Will went to see in prison when he was looking into Danny's murder.

I think (false) that Jack and Irena have kissed more than once.

True or False - Sydney has gone undercover as a man.

hey found it and it looks fun so i'll give it a shot.

False.

T/F? the names around syd on the agents killed in action wall, plaque, work on alias?

Back