Season 3 Did you like the S/V kiss?

Did you like the kiss between Sydney and Vaughn?

• I loved it...finally!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like that they kissed, but didn't like how and when it happened.

• I want them to be together, but that was too soon.

• I hated it!

• Don't really care.

• Total voters
I honestly loved it, what better way to end 3 years of waiting patiently for S/V to get back together. I'm thrilled that Lauren was there to witness it. Now all I have to do is try to get through the next 8 months. :smiley:

The kiss in my opinion was cute...and it was kind of appropriate that it wasn't overly passionate....:love:

but the part I'm scared to say is that it didn't seem like there was the same chemistry there was before...I mean don't take me wrong...there was definately some chemistry...but just not the same.....maybe it was because they were both tired and worn out..:thinking:

I think that if it was a "passionate" kiss.... it just wouldn't have been right. I liked the kiss and thought it was appropriate in that moment. I'm looking forward to their reconciliation in season 4 (and hopefully it happens) and seeing that S/V tension back that we shippers LOVE.... And I'm still waiting for the moment that they "actually" tell each other "I LOVE YOU".... WOO HOO... Now that will be a shipper moment. ;)

becky713 said:
I loved it! But I feel like they should have made sure Lauren was taken care of first...I was so scared though that Lauren was gonna get up and shoot them (that Vaughn would be shot and die...he almost died WAY too many times in this episode!)

But the kiss was sooo sweet!!! Not passionate, just loving...
...awwww just what I've been waiting for :love: I'm still such a S/V shipper!
I agree, I think Vaughn shooting Lauren in the middle of the kiss just wasn't right. But I've been waiting all season for it, so I'm very happy that it finally happened! ^_^

yeah i think that was kindof weird. if my exboyfriend shot his evil wife id make sure she was dead before i kissed him rather than risking my life like that.

I liked it...It was in harmony with the scene...not too passionate ...

I can't wait to see what will happen between them now...They ' ve got some things to deal with.

come on people! ADMIT IT! You wanted a 45 minute limbs flying everywhere scence with a lot of MV's tatto :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ( And then a 15 minute plot twist/cliffhanger)But it was a great kiss....I love that they love eeach other. how sweet!

HOWEVER, I thought the best syd vaughn moment was when vaughn shot above lauren's head 50000 tiems cause she wouldn't stop sayin syd's name..and then he said something along the lines of "the only reason I'm not killing you is because i love sydney more than i hate you." man, he must love syd SOO much!

I love thier sexual tension, can't wait till january! I guess that gives us time to wathc all 3 seasons on DVD before the fourth one begins! :D ^_^

I loved it, it wasn't as good as the very first one (after taking down SD6) but it was good. It was kind of eerie though. The thing I loved the most was that Vaughn went all that way after getting stabbed that same day and saved her...Syd knows he loves her. PLus, he gave up shooting Lauren initially to put the gun down (I was VERY upset at Vaughn's demeanor while torturing Laruen...his "Hi Honey" made me shudder, bc that's just not Vaughn, that 's Jack...so when his eyes softened and he put the gun down for Syd, I was very relieved). The most tense moment *was* when Lauren looked like she might shoot them again and Vaughn shoots her again, classsic horror movie style. Wouldn't it have been almost ridiculous if they had been shot while being distracted w/ a kiss, while Lauren is right there, able to shoot them down!

My only regret was that I wished somehow Syd would find out what he said to Lauren and that he wouldn't have killed Lauren. Maybe Katya will tell her that sometimes next season, as she stabbed him right after he said that. I think what he said was poignant. When I first saw him say that in the commercial, I thought it was a childish thing to say for him, but hearing all of it, how he explained that he wouldn't do it bc of Syd, it makes more sense.

However, I think there wil lbe serious ramifications for Vuaghn next season...he held a gun up to Weiss (tho weiss can explain this), he left a guarded facility, not to mention his rogue op w/ Lauren and his un-sanctioned beatting of Sark. Is Vaughn going to get away w/ this, as Jack does? Dixon clearly stated that Vaughn was not to beat Sark, but really, what did he think Vaughn was going to do in there? Scare him w/ words? That was alittle ridiculous.

I like that they kissed, but didn't like how and when it happened.

thats all i can say to that i mean...i just wasn't the S/V shipper moment i was expecting

I didn't like it. It's like, ok, so Vaughn comes to help Sydney and then all of their problems are solved ? I mean, come on!!! :hmm:

I thought it was strange to have Vaughn kill his wife and then kiss Sydney. It was an inappropriate moment...but then this is Alias, stranger things have happened. ^_^

Are you kidding me, I loved every single second of it!!!!! I was so scared when he got stabbed that us shippers would get nothing! It was perfect, the only problem is that it came 21 episodes too late....but they got through it. Plus, i think all those people who think things are going to be boring now that they are together are so way wrong. I mean, the second half of season two (when they were together) was way better than season 3 (when they weren't)....i will always love them.

as a shipper i am very happy. it took them a long time but thats ok they needed to figure all of the complicated issues first

i loved it. how they did it right in front of lauren. he he. there was too much tension between them for there not to be when he just saved her life. i'm extremely happy...now they can be together forever! Awwww.

I'm a shipper and I thought the kiss was appropriate considering the circumstances. I don't think they could/should have had a really passionate kiss considering he just shot his wife, Syd just got done fighting Lauren, Vaughn still has that punctured lung, and they were in the middle of nowhere. I was really happy with the kiss.....I thought it was really sweet how he said that he came for her and how she had her hand on the back of his neck and then on his face when they were kissing.

I got my S/V kiss...I'm not complaining.

I like that they kissed, but didn't like how and when it happened.. After shooting his wife.. :blink:

Are you kidding me??? I don't know what could be more appropropriate than having them finally kiss. Let's see, Lauren had lied to Vaughn, cheated on Vaughn, tortured Vaughn, spit on Vaughn, had a hand in Sydney's disappearance and held a gun to Sydney's head! Vaughn shot her in self defense for God's sake! I had no trouble believing that they would want to breath a sigh of relief when she was finally out of their lives and do some smooching. Sure, it was more of a weary 'finally this is over/let's hold on for dear life' kind of kiss than your variety "Let's get it on" all out passion, but given the circumstances I think we need to give these two a break, they've had a rough year!

But hey, that's just me. ;)

I like the kiss but it seemed different than when they kissed last season. Whenever they kissed last season it was a full-blown kiss and Sunday it was kind of small. I don't really know how to describe it really. ---Megan

Back