Did you miss me? Cry no more; here I am. LOL

Hi, my name is... Mayhem will do. Some of you know me, some not. ;) I've been a part Azhria's online menagerie for awhile now, and for some reason she keeps asking me to come to her new playgrounds to play. I speak less than I used to, but with much more depth now. At any rate, I look forward to playing here with all of you. HI KARL YOU BEAUTIFUL BITCH!!! LOVE YOU XOXOX:kiss:

Ahem, I guess I should say hi to my other beautiful bitch, Ms. Azhria. No kisses for you. LOL

Hi, my name is... Mayhem will do. Some of you know me, some not. ;) I've been a part Azhria's online menagerie for awhile now, and for some reason she keeps asking me to come to her new playgrounds to play. I speak less than I used to, but with much more depth now. At any rate, I look forward to playing here with all of you. HI KARL YOU BEAUTIFUL BITCH!!! LOVE YOU XOXOX:kiss:

Ahem, I guess I should say hi to my other beautiful bitch, Ms. Azhria. No kisses for you. LOL
HIYA! LOL. I love you too! xxxxx.

The shows started now you're here madam.

Good afternoon, Ms. Poppins. May I call you Mayhem, or would that be too forward of me? :blush:

What say we turn this place upside down, you and I?

Back