Season 5 did you miss the episode?

so i was searching through the ABC website and starting with this episode..... you can watch entire episodes of alias online! along with other tv shows such as lost, desperate house wives, etc. its awesome! i love it!

Oh wow so ABC's letting people do what millions across the world have been doing for the longest time ever - getting access to the show through the Internet.

They're geniuses. :rolleyes:

wow, i juss checked it out n its amazing
almost no commercials too
this is good news considering we have one tv n the season finale is on at the same time as 24, which is my dads show
came right in time!

I think it's stupid because the americans can watch it and tape it but us in other countries can't, but we aren't allowed to watch the episodes there! :angry:

I know, i saw this...technology is so amazing nowadays. I was really shocked with how good the quality was and I really hate commercials so I just wait till later to watch once the episode is posted up and zip right through it. Not only are commercials annoying but this way you dont have to wait around to see what is going to happen next. Oh and the best part is that it is free!

i'm a little lost, why cant people in other countries tape it or see it or what not? so shouldnt this online thing be pretty awesome for people in other countries then?

i'm a little lost, why cant people in other countries tape it or see it or what not? so shouldnt this online thing be pretty awesome for people in other countries then?

Well I think that it only recognizes US ip addresses for right now...this is something new that they are trying and I am sure that over time it will be offered to others outside the US. Just watched LOST on it and it was AWESOME!!

Back