Action Die Another Day (2002)

Paula

Admin
Title: Die Another Day

Tagline: He's never been cooler.

Genre: Adventure, Action, Thriller

Director: Lee Tamahori

Cast: Pierce Brosnan, Halle Berry, Toby Stephens, Rosamund Pike, Rick Yune, Judi Dench, John Cleese, Michael Madsen, Will Yun Lee, Kenneth Tsang, Emilio Echevarría, Mikhail Gorevoy, Lawrence Makoare, Colin Salmon, Samantha Bond, Ben Wee, Ho Yi, Rachel Grant, Ian Pirie, Simón Andreu, Mark Dymond, Deborah Moore, Oliver Skeete, Joaquín Martínez, Michael G. Wilson, Daryl Kwan, Vincent Wong, Sai-Kit Yung, Manolo Caro, Sarllya, Paul Darrow, Lucas Hare, Cristina Contes, Stewart Scudamore, Bill Nash, James Wallace, Ami Chorlton, Thomas Ho, Aiko Horiuchi, Tatiana Lavrentieva, Derek Lea, Madonna, Catherine Porter, Tina Simmons, Albert Tang

Release: 2002-11-17

Runtime: 133

Plot: James Bond is sent to investigate the connection between a North Korean terrorist and a diamond mogul, who is funding the development of an international space weapon.
Die Another Day (2002)

I saw it sunday! Its a great movie! They didnt have to wreck the villain's green jaguar, but it was still good!
Pretty good plot , nice effects, nice gadgets ;) As always courtesy of Q

No! The best scene was the fencing, and shooting M was cool too, but the most hilarious was definitely Moneypenny in the simulator... hehe

well i thought it was real! i aftually kinda wanted it to be, poor poor moneypenny....sucker.
I wanted Miranda Frost to be with Bond tho. she was so awesome and pretty!

It was an interesting movie, definitely not a sleeper. I have to agree w/ Charlie, though. It was pretty predictable. Except for Miranda. I would've never guessed that she had betrayed him. That was pretty cool.

~Me :angel2:

yeah, no one expected a double back stab. first she's w/ that graves guy and then Mi6, and then back to the graves guy. jeez, make up your mind!

I've seen this film like twice already simply because I love Bond.

First of all, they didn't have to wreck any of the cars, Aston Martin, Jag, etc.

Second, saw the Frost Betrayal a mile away and though she is the bad guy, Frost isn't all that bad, quite pretty comparing to some Bond girls *coughHalleBarrycough*

Third, I like Graves, very goodlooking, so is Bond so please don't kill me.

Finally, I thought the Fencing part was nicely done and the two guys did their parts extremely well. I can tell, I can fence too.

Love this film. :cool:

Yeah, I really enjoyed Die Another Day! The Aston Martin was soooooo hot! And it got even hotter with Bond in the driver's seat! Oh, be still my heart! :love: And when he was in that suit with the blue tie! Oh, the blue tie just worked for him. Hmmm...

I've actually seen it three times. Once with my uncle on Thanksgiving, once by myself, and once with my cousin...and each time it was good!

I posted some interesting facts about the movie over at the sd6.com boards, if you want to make a trip there.

I wish I could have a simulator thing like Bond got to use! How cool would that be! Just pop on the glasses and experience any situation...it's like the ultimate video game! Now where can I hire my own Q?

I'd like a :martini:, shaken not stirred.

i have seen all bond movies and this was by far the worst (dont get me wrong it was a good movie it was just a bad bond movie and the spirit of bond movies was lost in it)

What did you not like about Die Another Day? Cuz a lot of other hardcore Bond fans didn't like it either...they said the setup of it was totally different.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database