Diego Maradona

Caro

Cadet
So i decided to start this thread because i saw on tv today that ppl from all over the world came to Argentina to pray for Diego Maradona (amazing former soccer player). He´s been in the hospital for about a week and a half now, more or less, and evreyone here and around the globe is concerned about his health. so, all i wanna say is DIEGO (10) MEJORATE!!!! TE QUEREMOS!!! :smiley:

everyone is welcome to post their greetings or whatever they wanna say.

aye well i only play respect to him as he was.....marvellous dribble and than he could still score....

one of the best players alongside pele and cruijff

yes, i`m a river plate supporter. but Maradona played for Argentina too (remeber????????????) so it`s really got nothing to do with it that he used to play for Boca. everyone loves him here, ok??? EVERYONE!

and wtf are you talking about??? eh? MSN???? we`ve never chattd on msn. and i have no recollection of ever saying anything about him online.

Everyone loves Maradona?? have you ever heard of Daniel Passarella??? he didn't exactly love Maradona. :lol: And marco doesn't too so that's 2 persons. ;) i do like him though, think he's the best player ever.

And did I ever said I talked to you on MSN? :confused: I was reffering to MARCO

yes his personality isn´t a very good one maybe, but that he´s an amazing football player is undeniable and shouldn´t matter all that much when he´s in a hospital

Good footballer but its his own fault that hes in hospital sorry to sound so harsh but he could have prevented it but instead carried on abusing drugs and hence hospital -_-

Back