Dinner

OK next time we wont have PG-13 it's just that people kept coming over to see what we were doing and if they read that they would probably tell a teacher and then they would have this site blocked at school and I don't know if I could live with that!

I can't believe you guys get to do this stuff at school. I bet this site is already blocked at mine, and we're not allowed to access our email accounts without a teacher looking over our shoulder either. Great story, can't wait to read more! What made Francie think that Weiss was so weird?

OK this is after dinner.

''Whoa that was some dessert.'' said Sydney. ''Yeah did you like it?'' Vaughn says as he kisses her lightly. ''Very much" she says as they start to kiss again.

( The next day ay Sydneys house)

''How was your night'' asks Francie smilling. ''Fine, why do you ask'' Sydney says. ''Just asking because you look like you had a long night.'' Long but good.'' Syd says smilling.

Got to go Smeone has to use the computer.
I'll add more later.

Jules

My turn

Francie-''So how was Vaughn or Mike whatever you call him.''

Syd-''Vaughn was just peachy.''

Francie-''Thats it just peachy not better.''

Syd-''Your right he was better that peachy...a lot better''

Francie-''I thought he might have been.''

The Phone Rang ''Ring ring''

Francie-''Thats ok Syd I'll get it.'' she picks up the phone''Hello''

Vaughn-''Hello is this Joeys Pizza?''

Francie-''No this isn't Joeys Pizza and it never will be got it.''

Vaughn-''Yeah, sorry to bother you.''

Francie-''Wait a secend is this Vaughn?''

Sydney gets a look of horror on her face.

Vaughn-''I don't even know anyone by that name.''

Francie-''Oh sorry I just thuoght, well never mind because your not him.''

Vaughn-''No what.''

Francie-''Never mind! And don't ever call asking for Joey's Pizza ever again!''

She hung up

Syd-''Could you have been any meaner to the poor guy?''

Francie-''Yeah why.''

Syd-''Oh felgercarb I have to go to work.''

Francie-''Do you know what time it is.''

Syd-''Yeah 6:31am.''

Francie-''Yeah well nobody should have to go to work that early on a Satrday.''

At th Waerhouse

Syd-''Hey''

Vaughn went over and kissed her.

Syd-''Well go morning to you too.''

Vaughn-''Hey.''

i think that the story kinda needs a plot. all it is is syd n vaughn making out n stuff. not that i dont like it when they do that but i want something else o ahppen. there should more suspense at the end of each chapter. dotn take it personally, this is just my opinion.

Don't take it personally but we do TAKE IT PERSONALLY. LOL

Sydney and Vaughn are at the warehouse

Vaughn and Sydney are making out, but then Vaughn gets a call on his cell phone.

Vaughn-"Hello'' he is kind-of really mad

Weiss-''Hey man''

Vaughn-''Did you have to call right now?''

Weiss-''I see you're really busy right now but I really don't need to see what is happening and I really need to talk to you and Sydney like right now and I didn't want to walk in on something before it got a little too far.''

Vaughn-''Where the heck are you?''

Weiss-''Um right behind you!''

Vaughn-''What why didn't you say that in the first place I would have told you to get lost!''

Weiss now off of the phone-''Yeah, but Kendall asked me to come and get you two love birds and come into the office.''

Syd-''Who are you calling 'love birds'. :angry:

Weiss-''A duh you two, do you see anyone else here, uh...no thats what I thought''

Syd-''What does the ass's of all ass's need now?"

Kelli and Jules~

Syd-''What does the ass's of all ass's need now?"
lol, Syd is perfect for a laugh...every now and then! I really like it so far, but what's up for the future? But really, great job so far!

Back