Directions

Syd/Vaughn
Directions
When a man stops at a book store in a small town, he gets more than he asked for.
Disclaimer: I own nothing. This fic is a product of my insanity.

Here's the prologue. I just want to see how much interest there would be in this fic. I know I shouldn't be starting up a new fic, but I can't help myself. Plus, I have a lot written already for this one. So updates should be regular.

Plus, the updates are much longer than this... it's just setting the scene.

Prologue

Meadowlands. Nothing much happens in a small town like it. In a town of 300 people, the last thing that was big news was the cat that had been stuck in a sewer grate for 2 hours.

There was a diner, next to the gas station, which was the hottest place in town. There was the local beauty parlour, where the women would get together almost every day to gossip about god knows what; and there was the book store.

The book shop was owned and operated by one of the most mysterious members of the Meadowlands community. She was the top topic of discussion in the beauty parlour and diner; she’d know it if she went there, or too part in community events. Sydney Bristow was her name. “A seriously mysterious character,” one of the town members said one morning.

A year earlier, Sydney had moved to Meadowlands and bought the storefront properly on mainstreet. She occupied the apartment above the store, never had any visitors, and almost never left the store; except for her morning jog. No one knew why a beautiful, single, young woman would move to such a small town.

Little did they know that everything would change the day Michael Vaughn accidentally drove through the town.

I love the start on this... plus you gave a very curious ending to the prologue which only wants people to read more :P

So, please put me on your PM list for this one...

I wanna know when Michael Vaughn hits town and falls for the mysterious Sydney Bristow :angelic:

Back