Romance Dirty Dancing (1987)

Title: Dirty Dancing

Tagline: Have the time of your life.

Genre: Drama, Music, Romance

Director: Emile Ardolino

Cast: Jennifer Grey, Patrick Swayze, Jerry Orbach, Cynthia Rhodes, Jack Weston, Jane Brucker, Kelly Bishop, Lonny Price, Max Cantor, Charles 'Honi' Coles, Neal Jones, Bruce Morrow, Wayne Knight, Paula Trueman, Alvin Myerovich, Miranda Garrison, Garry Goodrow, Antone Pagán, Thomas Cannold, M.R. Fletcher, Jesus Fuentes, Heather Lea Gerdes, Karen Getz, Andrew Charles Koch, D.A. Pauley, Dorian Sanchez, Jennifer Stahl, Jonathan Barnes, Dwyght Bryan, Tom Drake, John Gotz, Dwayne Malphus, Clifford Watkins, Stamati Arakas, Emile Ardolino, Darren W. Conrad, Lori Janney, Karen Kaster, Maxine McClanahan, Jonathan Reed

Release: 1987-08-21

Runtime: 100

Plot: Expecting the usual tedium that accompanies a summer in the Catskills with her family, 17-year-old Frances 'Baby' Houseman is surprised to find herself stepping into the shoes of a professional hoofer—and unexpectedly falling in love.
Dirty Dancing (1987)

I love this film! me and my friend always used 2 watch it, the dancing in it is cool and i love the soundtrack, especially overload! such a cool film and the love story is really sweet 2! Anyone else love it?

I love Dirty Dancing....Patrick Swayze ::sigh::
The music was some of the best too, like Hungry Eyes by Eric Clapton and She's like the wind by Patrick Swayze!

How many other great movies have we forgotten?

omg i seriously do not know one person who HASN'T seen this movie!!! i loved the end so much- and yea patrick swayze is just 🤤

My best friend hasn't seen it !!! I love it - I've had the song - I had the time of my life - and I owe it all up to you ! In my head for the past 2 days !

heh, I JUST saw this movie for the first time a few months ago. I had my wisdom teeth taken out and my best friend found out I had never seen it, so she rented it for me. I totally loved it. I can't believe I waited so long to see it! ;)

Did you hear they were coming out with a Dirty Dancing 2? It has all these unknown people and looks really bad. Oh well....I'll just go watch the dvd right now!

Saying that btvaughn, i heard rumours that Britney and Ricky Maritn were gonna star in a sequel, how lame wud that be! i mean no offence to either of them but a sequel, noooooooooooooooooo, would soooo spoil the original which has 2 b one of the best films ever!

*~Loz~*

Espionage said:
Saying that btvaughn, i heard rumours that Britney and Ricky Maritn were gonna star in a sequel, how lame wud that be! i mean no offence to either of them but a sequel, noooooooooooooooooo, would soooo spoil the original which has 2 b one of the best films ever!

*~Loz~*
I don't think I'd ever go see it! Patrick Swayze forever and ever and ever and ever......

I heard that it was going to be Natalie Portman and Ricky Martin at one point. ICK!

Patrick Swayze is gonna be in the second one though! I think it's just like a cameo or something.

I loooove the original movie!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database