Season 5 Discuss the 5.01 Script Pages

I haven't went back and seen any of the past episodes again, but I thought the whole idea of Vaughn going back and looking for his father (when all those clues about his existence were left for him to find (or planted for him to find) so that he would question whether he was still alive) and finally coming to the realization that his father wasn't alive and hadn't been a double agent (or anything other than what he said he was) was because he looked at HIS life and realized he couldn't live a lie like that with his family...and thus, he realized neither could his father......doesn't this plot line about him being a double agent ruin that thought?

Am I remembering last season wrong. I'll admit, I'm not a fanatic,....but I also don't miss an episode if there is any way I can help it.

I can't believe that he may be a double agent. I double agent for who though? Some things don't makes sense though. If he's not really Vaughn and he's this Michaux then that means that Bill Vaughn isn't really his dad but Bill vaughn has to exist, he saved Nadia. When Vaughn/Michaux found out that Bill Vaughn may be alive why was he so excited if it wasn't even really his father. The fake pisc he received in Pandora of his "father" looked so much like him. How could someone who looks so much like him not be his father? OMG there are so many questions running through my head right now it's insane, AHHHHH :blink: .

~Andrea :angelic:

Where can I find a copy for the full script of season fives premier. I’d like to read this for myself.

Man, those writers have really painted themselves into a corner. There’s really not much you can do with “my names not Michael Vaughn", though here’s an interesting theory.

What if Bill Vaughn was a double agent and Bill Vaughn is not his real name. Therefore Michael Vaughn wouldn’t be Michael’s real name. Yeah, sure, it’s a little flat but this is virtually the only feasible scenario to justify Michael’s feeling about his fathers murder and his resentment of Irena Darevko. There’s been four seasons of on camera emotional history here. “My names not Michael Vaughn” just doesn’t cut it.

My message to the writers is stop trying to over due yourselves. We all had to deal with this kind of felgercarb last season final, which was bland by the way, who’s only redemption was the last three episodes of season four. Damn those were good, except for “my names not Michael Vaughn”.

i hope his name doesn't change to much. i hope his first name only change. lol. i just a so excited for the 5th season. i hate not knowing wut they are really doing & how all this might end up changing and i really want to know if vaughn dies in the 5 th season. i really hope thats not true.

I just joined AA and this was the first posting i read. Can i just say OMG!!! I can't believe that they made vaughn out to be a double agent. I seriously hope that they have him mistaken for someone else. Although it will make for an interesting story line but they have to seriously think about changing his name. Can't wait till season five!!!

I totally agree that the name sounds cheesy. They could have come up with something more clever sounding. I think its funny that he has a realy french name on the show now, and he's french in real life. Hmmm... one might wonder if he is in French intelligence this season since he may be a double agent?

Vaughn being a double agent is a bunch of contrived felgercarb which makes no sense if you've followed his character since day one. I think the writers are pulling at straws (and very badly) trying to create a storyline.

Well, if there's no MV, then I'm not watching, anyway.

dotfar said:
Vaughn being a double agent is a bunch of contrived felgercarb which makes no sense if you've followed his character since day one.  I think the writers are pulling at straws (and very badly) trying to create a storyline.

[post="1477102"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i totally agree...cuz like in season 2 where they think he maybe up to something but really hes only investigating Irina...and in season 3 after he leaves the hospital and goes "rogue" to go save syd and kill lauren they prolly investigated him after that and they found nothing...and again season 4 when he goes "rogue" and tries to find/ see if his dad is alive they once again prolly investigated him there so if he is its just felgercarb!

did anyelse notice that what it says in the script isnt what they said in the commercials, just a thought maybe they did some editing.

The writers are being a pain...or maybe they've just forgotten what they already wrote. Remember in season 2, Syd was (once again) trapped by some big bad evil, and Jack takes Vaughn to a park to meet that big black dude who was playing chess. And chess guy asks Jack who MV is, and when Jack tells him, chess guy says "So you're Bill Vaughn's kid." And then he goes on to say that BV was a great man, etc. So obviously MV is STILL MV, but my theory is that after Irena killed BV and MV found out, he went undercover at KGB to get a shot at Irena alone. However, he didn't want word getting out that he was also CIA, so he assumed an alias for the KGB, which is where this whole "My name isn't Michael Vaughn" thing is coming from. (Obviously I've been pondering this for far too long!)
At least, that's my take. I guess we'll see in a few weeks! :P
~ Jennifer

Season 5 sounds soooo GOOD. I luv it!!! I'm only in Australia and ive read all 4 seasons. were only on the 8th episode in season 4!!!

scripts are great!

cant wait till season 5!!

where do you find them??? :D :woot:

vaughn is sooo very sexc!!! :woot: :P

Luv Em

Okay, I am a total geek for being able to recite the 5.01 script pages that DD posted!! But for those of you who can't (anyone?), there is a real live version on yahoo! Man, Jack & Sydney look so good...it sounds just like I heard it in my little mind!!!

There are 3 other clips up also on other parts of 5.01.

Thank you, thank you, thank you DD! I know that you removed your member file but just in case you come in to "peek", you are so great! I bow down to you ol' AWESOME ONE!!! :Ph34r:

Back