Season 5 Discuss the 5.01 Script Pages

im so excited for the premiere! im not too happy with the whole situation with vaughn not being vaughn (that sounded funny). but i cant wait for the new season!

mousemontana said:
If the rumor turns out to not be true, though, then I think a campaign to get "Kristen Veitch" = "Wrong-Duh" fired from her job at E!Online would be a wise and productive fan-based movement.  ^_^
[post="1457322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: ^_^ She has never been that reliable. But people seem to be taking these latest rumors more seriously than anything else she's ever posted...

wow, that is so cool that you got that!!! how did DD get it?

:lol: i totally missed the Director Bristow mention when i read it haha :blush: so where's sloane?

gucci_94 said:
wow, that is so cool that you got that!!! how did DD get it?

:lol: i totally missed the Director Bristow mention when i read it haha :blush: so where's sloane?
[post="1457332"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
DD got it by magic. ;)

I would assume that Sloane's locked up too. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

OMG I can't believe it! This is so cool! I dislike Vaughn's name though.:P
But it doesn't matter!

Hey, what if the real Vaughn was abducted in "So it begins" or something and this Mr Michaux, or what the heck is name is, came in and pretended to be him and have been pretending for the last five years.

Okay, maybe not.

Maddiespen said:
Anyone else think these pages were released at this moment to start people talking about something other than MV being fired? :angelic: Because that's exactly what I think. It's soooo transparently a distraction. You think they'd release pages that reveal Vaughn's identity otherwise?
[post="1457298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Interesting idea. It's working!!!!! On me at least. And I'm gonna let it. ^_^

mousemontana said:
Perhaps some of the fans might do a name etiology of the name "Michaux" . . . lots of the other Alias character names have had meaning and significance ( Irina = "peace" ; Nadia = "hope" . . . ) . . .
[post="1457296"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm no expert, just an (ex) fan (the brackets there in case rumors are wrong etc) but here's what I pulled out (somewhat ... relevant :blink: to Alias, I might say :P ) from googlism just for fun :woot:

michaux is an almost legendary figure
michaux is the local manager of this project
michaux is not easy to classify
michaux is damn good
michaux is a cousin
michaux is a name worth remembering
michaux is less enthusiastic
michaux is working on the plan
michaux is strongly supportive of it
michaux is a young man of a different type
michaux is my best friend

:hug: I like that last sentence. Seeing him all bloodied... Makes me want to hug him! That said, though, I'm slowly rowing my boat towards Egypt for the character we all know and love as Vaughn... Still space here, wanna jump in?

OMG THAT WAS SOOO KOOL
ahah i nearly had a heart attack when i read that and i havent even watched the whole 4 season *stabs channel 7* ahahah OMG I HAVE 2 TELL SOMEONE ke ke ke lol
im so excited
Moni xOx :angelic:

Sadly, I Think he's not going to be there and as many of us admit, it's just a distraction to show that MV is still on the show. Seems that some people really disrespect us, the fans. It makes me so angry :angry: :angry: :angry: Stupid dissidents, stupid policy, stupid economy. Somebody said that S/V relationship is the very heart of ALIAS. If it is no longer there, why bother watching something heartless? The audience won't give its hearts either... (n)

Michaux? Come on, Michael Michaux? Doesn't sound good to me. I think Moreau would be much better. Or the name should begin with V- Vartan perhaps? :P

i SOOOOOOOOOO shouldn't be readin this but 🤷

SYDNEY
-- my loyalty-- my fiancee was
abducted --

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Langley believes Vaughn may be a
double agent.
(beat)
They think the crash may have been
an extraction.
#

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Mr. Michaux.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :Pinch: :Pinch: :Pinch: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

his name changed :depressed: what is sydney gonna call him now!?!?!?!! come back VAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

so his new name sounds french 🤤 🤤 so typical!!! :P :P

and spydaddy is director of special research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: go jack!!!! what ever happened to kendal!!!! wonder if we might hear more about project SAB 47 now then or if they are still gonna pretend it was to do with irina!!! :confused: -_-

and when does syd find out she is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

NotVaughn as a double agent would actually be cool (if they didn’t rewrite “Alias” history) and if Michael were there to play the role. With information that Vartan is leaving, it makes the point of discussing any of this….well, pointless.

From the script pages, NotVaughn gets an entirely new name; or at least last name….maybe his first name is still Michael. Without Vartan playing the role, I have no reason to care what his name is.

One of my favorite Costner films is “No Way Out”; very cool twist with it and the audience was kept guessing and also hoping he wouldn’t get caught; even though he was a Russian spy. He was a bad guy, but Gene Hackman’s character was even worse. It was a very good film.

The prospect of the writers giving Michael a storyline similar is exciting – but like I said, he’d have to be there for that to work (for me.) The writers cannot make seasons 1 and 2 all a lie……that will not work for me either. Lines that fans remember, cause we're freaks that way, like the one from Vaughn to Jack, “You betrayed her trust, I won’t.” I’m repeating myself here, but taking the NotVaughn story back to S1 makes that all a lie. Can the writers explain it so that doesn’t happen, maybe; is there any faith they would actually take the time to think this matters? Probably not.

OMG this is too exciting! I cant wait for Syd and Vaughn to find out they're gonna be parents!! YAY!

mandy said:
DD got it by magic.  ;)
mkay then :o_O:

thats almost as cryptic as "my name isnt michael vaughn"!

noelia_revi said:
But, is that real or no? Answer me, please.  :jawdrop:
[post="1457526"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Are the script pages real? It was posted by DeputyDirector so its safe to say yes.

Hm. Michaux. :lol: What were the odds he'd be French? :rolleyes:

I love this idea... it makes perfect sense, having this be his extraction. :smiley: He was about to "give himself away," and ta da! :smiley: Very cool idea, JJ (for once). (y)

Hey does anyone know -- have we seen this Ivan fellow before? :thinking:

Charlie said:
This is probably a huge misinterpretation, but:

chaux is French for “lime” or “whitewash” lol… and “mi” is French for “mid” or Italian for “me”.

Also:
André Michaux (8 March 1746 – probably 11 October 1803) was a French botanist and explorer.

Henri Michaux (May 24, 1899 - October 18, 1984) was an important, highly individualistic French poet, writer and painter
[post="1457304"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ooh this is great stuff -- thanks Charles! (y)

OK, does anyone else find it extremely scary that "lime" plays a part in Naughn's real name?
lime.gif
:blink: :blink: Sarkneys? Yoo hoo! Odd, no? :confused:

I personally would love to have his real name be "Alain Michaux." ^_^ Pretty, no? It'd be a vast improvement over the drab "Michael Vaughn." :P

Leslie said:
I love this idea... it makes perfect sense, having this be his extraction. :smiley: He was about to "give himself away," and ta da! :smiley: Very cool idea, JJ (for once). (y)
[post="1457552"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
So, how did they (whoever "they" may be) know Vaughn...er, Michaux...was about to reveal his true identity? Did someone tip them off? And if they were, who tipped them off?

Interesting...

Back