Season 5 Discuss the 5.01 Script Pages

It all comes back to character. Stay true to the guy we all knew and loved. Otherwise Alias is just another not so well planned out tv show.

Vaughn: I love you, Syd. That's why I need to tell you something. Just so there's no secrets between us.
Sydney: Okay, whatever it is I can handle it, just don't tell me you're a bad guy. You're not a bad guy are you?
Vaughn: I guess that depends who you ask.
Sydney: Vaughn…
Vaughn: It's from a long time ago. Before we met. Actually, it's the reason we met. It's no accident that I was the one you came to when you walked in the CIA with your story about SD-6.
Sydney: Wait. Vaughn, I don't understand. What are you telling me?
Vaughn: Well, for starters, my name isn't Michael Vaughn.
[car crashes into theirs from the side]

I still don't think that he is a "bad guy" because he was going to tell Sydney what was going on and not hide it from her....the statement "I guess that depends who you ask" says that some people will not look favorably on what he has done (maybe those that go by the book) but not everyone will. So I think that he is not a "bad guy".

Erk !

"Michaux" ? I'm French, I can tell you this is quite an "obsolete" name... You pronounce it "mee-sho". It sounds like "Michou", a famous French transvestite... "Michaux" doesn't mean anything, I think this is just a reference to his fake name : "Mickael" (same ethymology).

I'm glad not-Vaughn is actually French ! After the episode in Paris in which Sydney was laughing at French people (grr !!!), her boyfriend is French !

If Vaughn is leaving the show, well, he was so useless last season, but now, his character becomes really interesting and he's French !

Juju.

HOLY felgercarb batman. I made myself stop reading. I know that this is going to be an awesome start to the season. Has anyone heard a date for when the new season is going to start?? I don't want to miss it of course.

OK, I love this scene & I can't wait to see screencaps (I'm from Poland & last episode which was aired was 2x05 :(). but I have one "but": what name is "Michaux"?! it totally sucks. I hope they'll change it. other than this I just love to see this new plot in syd/vaughn-notvaughn story:D
PS. sorry 4 my bad english:D

G-master said:
With so many spoilers out how am i supposed to know if this is real? I was not trying to be rude, just trying to see if the script was legitimate cause i have seen a whole bunch of fake stuff.  Gosh :confused:
[post="1459210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry ... I meant it's not polite to ask where a source gets their information. Asking if they are real is okay.

I cracked up when I read

"It's nice to finally meet you, Mr.Michaux"

I find that name hilarious for some odd reason

But that was great! I cant wait until the season premiere

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>hi everyone!...this is my first post on allalias.com :D ! the pages wer great......i was sooo extited wen i red them!! however, i agree with most ppl that the new name isnt really doin it 4 me. VAUGHN is legendary n its jus gunna b wierd. I feel so sad 4 syd that she really has no idea wats goin on :( ....well anywaz still cant wait till 9/29!!! :woot:</span>

I think I'm the only one in this entire board that actually LIKES the name Michaux. Okay, it's not my favorite thing in the world. I won't exactly pledge my alliance to it, but come on!

Michaux is totally sexy. It's like the American version of Mitch, which is a really sexy name. (I should know, my neighbor is a Mitch.) :woot:

Just say it over.
Practice it a couple of times.
Let it roll out of your tongue. It's heaven! And besides, Vartan's character could be named Quakenbush for all I care. With him as the front for such a name, it wouldn't matter anyway. We're not staring at a couple of letters pronounced a certain way, we're staring at the French hunk with a deep voice and now (thanks to this new mysterious background spice) really intriguing character.

Spydrummer06 said:
So I went back after reading this and watched "The Two" and the first contact that she tries to reach is Mr. Michaux. It's really quick so if you aren't listening you don't catch it. That would be cool if they show how that happened with him being a contact for her, yet the Vaughn that we know. But if not, as long as Syd and Vaughn/Michaux/whatever stay together I'm cool with it.
[post="1458295"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So did I - and I hate to take a pin to your collective balloons, *but* the guys name is clearly "Marchand". I didn't understand what name Sydney said, but the guy on the other end of the line says "Il n'y a pas d'Marchand ici".
And Michaux sounds very very very weird to my purty little ears. Doesn't mean I hate it. But it is kind of weird.

einhorn_13 said:
So did I - and I hate to take a pin to your collective balloons, *but* the guys name is clearly "Marchand". I didn't understand what name Sydney said, but the guy on the other end of the line says "Il n'y a pas d'Marchand ici".
And Michaux sounds very very very weird to my purty little ears. Doesn't mean I hate it.  But it is kind of weird.
[post="1462653"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This is my first ever post after lurking for months! :D Anyway, i came to post the same thing, it definitely wasn't Michaux she was saying, sounded like Marchand to me too.

helenb said:
This is my first ever post after lurking for months!  :D Anyway, i came to post the same thing, it definitely wasn't Michaux she was saying, sounded like Marchand to me too.
[post="1462806"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:welcome:

I think we are trying to read too much into it. ^_^

Mr. Michaux is not a really nice name. I just think it's weird, after 4 seasons of knowing him as Vauhn. Well, we kinda know that on this show nothing is as it seems.

CarolinaSpy said:
HOLY felgercarb batman. I made myself stop reading. I know that this is going to be an awesome start to the season. Has anyone heard a date for when the new season is going to start?? I don't want to miss it of course.
[post="1460506"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The new season starts Thursday, September 29th. There is already a count down going in the forum for episode 5.1.

But changing the subject, I have been thinking and I bet that Michaux is an Alias and this is some deep black ops assignment that he was not allowed to talk to even Sydney about.

Back