Season 5 Discuss the 5.01 Script Pages

I think it sounds interesting. They could have done better with Vaughn's name though. lol. It's cheesey.

Maybe he'll be missing the entire season then, and Syd will have to try and figure out what the heck's goin' on while she's carrying his child.

i cant say i'm diggin his name...:S I dont think i like him being a double agent either, but i'm still really excited for the season.

I'm excited as long as they don't kill him and stay true to the character that has been established for the last 4 years.

I think it would be cool if we thought he was dead but was really hiding. Then in the finale Syd quits the CIA and goes and finds him wherever he is.

As long as Alias ends on a good note then i'll on for the ride.

This is amazing! :woot: At least we won't be kept guessing like in the beginning of season three. Wow, I'm going to have to think about this and try to take it all in there are alot of possibilities of what could be going on. Is this guy Vaughn pretending to be someone else or is this someone been pretending to be Vaughn?...either way it appears from what Irena said at the end of last season, she knows what is going on and still expects them to get married.

This is gonna make it even harder to wait until September 29th.

(We have received, in previous seasons, script pages before an episode was broadcast; mostly posted here, but also sometimes posted {or referenced back to here} at SD-1.net . . . )

Are you certain that NotVaughn wasn't abducted by a polar bear? :lol:

And, is the time-line correct that SpyGrandPapa Jack had been imprisoned by the CIA for an entire year after SpyGrandMama Irina's extraction by the KGB, back-in-the-day; or was he imprisoned for only 6 months? :confused: :thinking: We make a big deal out of it if the writers don't get those sorts of details correct . . .

Hi DeputyDirector! :woot: :blush: We've missed you ever so much . . .

So is Mr. Michaux being held in some secretive tunnel-hatch in the middle of an island, on which a certain Oceanic airliner recently crashed?

And then does John Locke say to Mr. Michaux something, to which Mr. Michaux responds, "Kendall :blink: ??"

I assumed he would take over from Sloane, given as he's still behind bars presumably...

I think the CONFERENCE ROOM is probably the conference room of the organization that extracted Vaughn (whoever he was working for)....i mean Michaux...ooh, now we'll have to be all

S/M! Or, S/...whatever his first name is...this is scaring me...but also exciting! I can't wait for 9/29!!

I thought that when Irina was extracted, not defected, Jack was imprisoned for 6mths in solitary. Unless they are talking about the time during the Lost Years, but how is that Irina defecting?

Cool that Jack is Director Bristow. Of course I hope he still goes on missions. Love ActionJack!

what i don't like about the whole 'vaughn is a double agent' thing is that in the finale, he told syd it was "from a long time ago"

i wasn't going to read the script pages. i lasted, oh... maybe... 34 minutes

spydancer said:
Wow, is that real?  Holy cow.  That is like the best spoiler ever.  Have we ever had one like that before?
[post="1457199"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :rotflmao: yes it's real.

I :baa: Sarahbear on the no digging the name part. Mr. Michaux. Honestly? Please tell them they thought it through last season before they wrote the "My name is not really MIchael Vaughn" line. Please please please because no way in hell am I calling him Michaux. :thud:

I think what they mean by defected is that Irina didn't get kidnapped and put back into a position of power, she was taken and then convinced to change sides. (but not really. ;) )

Thank you very much DD for the script, even though it doesn't tell us much. :P I can't wait to see Jen's face when she "find's out" she's pregnant ;)

--Mandy :angelic:

White_Rabbit said:
I assumed he would take over from Sloane, given as he's still behind bars presumably...

I think the CONFERENCE ROOM is probably the conference room of the organization that extracted Vaughn (whoever he was working for)....i mean Michaux...ooh, now we'll have to be all
S/M!  Or, S/...whatever his first name is...this is scaring me...but also exciting! I can't wait for 9/29!!
[post="1457225"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Question: So if he is Mr. Michaux, then why does everyone keep telling him he looks just like Bill Vaughn? Was Bill's last name really Michaux and Vaughn finally discovered it? And if you caught it, it said that the man talking to Vaughn was the same guy that Sydney saw in the helicopter, so I think Vaughn must be being held by the CIA/FBI!!

Back