Season 5 Discuss the 5.01 Script Pages

Is Jack the Director of the LA based CIA or just the new head of the group since Sloane is gone. Why would they get rid of Chase?

i thought something like that was going to happen... vaughn being abducted... the whole double agent thing... all that good stuff... i speculated somewhere along those lines... but like i said they were just speculations... but now that i read it as part of the script... it's pretty unbelievable... all i can say is that i cannot wait until season 5... it needs to come soon...

JustSayVaughn said:
Question: So if he is Mr. Michaux, then why does everyone keep telling him he looks just like Bill Vaughn?  Was Bill's last name really Michaux and Vaughn finally discovered it?    And if you caught it, it said that the man talking to Vaughn was the same guy that Sydney saw in the helicopter, so I think Vaughn must be being held by the CIA/FBI!!
[post="1457247"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Maybe he was Helixed. :P

(Please, don't hurt me. :bag: ) ;)

rtms said:
Is Jack the Director of the LA based CIA or just the new head of the group since Sloane is gone. Why would they get rid of Chase?
[post="1457254"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think that would be the director of APO. Who said anything about getting rid of Chase. :blink:
--Mandy :angelic:

What a way to keep people watching. Vaughn goes missing. This way everybody will stay tuned to see when he returns. No thank you. MV doesn't deserve to be treated this way. He has been a main character for 4 years. He should be here all season. Not make an appearance on the finale. He deserves to celebrate with the rest of the cast, when they tape the 100th show. He was a big part of this cast. What an injustice to MV and his fans. Just goes to show TPTB has no regard for the fans who supported the show.

Sounds like JG and MV aren't even on the same set.

This is just my opinion. I was going to watch until MV left but not going to even do that. Yes, I did call myself a fan but no more. I rather end with season 4 without the car crash. Vaughn and Sydney made it to Santa Barbara.

mystery_chick said:
I think that would be the director of APO. Who said anything about getting rid of Chase. :blink:
[post="1457257"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry, but what is Helixed? I'm drawing a blank. :angelic:

ladya said:
What a way to keep people watching.  Vaughn goes missing.  This way everybody will stay tuned to see when he returns.  No thank you. MV doesn't deserve to be treated this way.  He has been a main character for 4 years.  He should be here all season.  Not make an appearance on the finale.  He deserves to celebrate with the rest of the cast, when they tape the 100th show.  He was a big part of this cast.  What an injustice to MV and his fans.  Just goes to show TPTB has no regard for the fans who supported the show.

This is just my opinion.  I was going to watch until MV left but not going to even do that.  Yes, I did call myself a fan but no more.  I rather end with season 4 without the car crash.  Vaughn and Sydney made it to Santa Barbara.
[post="1457260"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hopefully he won't be missing all season. Which ep of S5 is going to be the 100th? That is really crappy if he isn't going to be in it!

LOL that would be funny. So Mr. Michaux eh? how would that be pronounced? and Did the CIA abduct him? I was confused on that part? anyone have an idea?

this made my day...after all the wondering and fretting about the future of alias this is grounding...thanks! *runs to tell everyone*
Lauren

ladya said:
What a way to keep people watching.  Vaughn goes missing.  This way everybody will stay tuned to see when he returns.  No thank you. MV doesn't deserve to be treated this way.  He has been a main character for 4 years.  He should be here all season.  Not make an appearance on the finale.  He deserves to celebrate with the rest of the cast, when they tape the 100th show.  He was a big part of this cast.  What an injustice to MV and his fans.  Just goes to show TPTB has no regard for the fans who supported the show.

This is just my opinion.  I was going to watch until MV left but not going to even do that.  Yes, I did call myself a fan but no more.  I rather end with season 4 without the car crash.  Vaughn and Sydney made it to Santa Barbara.

:eyebrow: I still think it's too early to make a judgement. I love MV (and not so much like the new guy. ;) ) but at least watch until he does "leave" (if he does, I still doubt) I do hope he's there for the 100th episode. MV doesn't deserve to be gone before then. Vaughn doesn't deserve that. ;)

JustSayVaughn said:
Sorry, but what is Helixed?  I'm drawing a blank.  :angelic:
[post="1457263"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Cloning... you know... when they doubled people... like Ethan Hawk's character and Faux!Irina....

I believe the 12th show of Season 5 will be the 100th. I wouldn't count on MV being back before the finale, if that. Like I stated before this is to just keep people watching. TPTB hope that the fans who are saying they won't watch after MV leaves, stay with the show. Again just my opinion.

mystery_chick said:
[post="1457257"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The reason I asked was because only Chase was referred to as Director, Sloane never was hence the confusion. :blink:
signquestion3xd.gif

Sydney L Bristow said:
LOL that would be funny.  So  Mr. Michaux eh? how would that be pronounced?  and Did the CIA abduct him? I was confused on that part?  anyone have an idea?
[post="1457269"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So what first name goes with "Michaux"?!? Think it's still Michael? :confused:

rtms said:
The reason I asked was because only Chase was referred to as Director, Sloane never was hence the confusion. :blink:
signquestion3xd.gif

[post="1457283"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
but Jack has always been the "acting director" when ever Sloane's not around. ;)

Perhaps some of the fans might do a name etiology of the name "Michaux" . . . lots of the other Alias character names have had meaning and significance ( Irina = "peace" ; Nadia = "hope" . . . ) . . .

Anyone else think these pages were released at this moment to start people talking about something other than MV being fired? :angelic: Because that's exactly what I think. It's soooo transparently a distraction. You think they'd release pages that reveal Vaughn's identity otherwise?

Maddiespen said:
Anyone else think these pages were released at this moment to start people talking about something other than MV being fired? :angelic: Because that's exactly what I think. It's soooo transparently a distraction. You think they'd release pages that reveal Vaughn's identity otherwise?
[post="1457298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :rotflmao:

hahaha. *dies laughinng*

So re-read the script pages. I wonder if this is maybe the ending of the first episode, with the nice to meet you. And since Alias has a tendency to just leave things hanging at the end of each episode it wouldn't surprise me. For sure it is not the beginning because it also makes reference to the guy Vaughn is meeting as a man Sydney saw in a helicopter. So that tells me we must see Vaughn being extracted.

Just my personal opinions from a newbie.

mousemontana said:
Perhaps some of the fans might do a name etiology of the name "Michaux" . . . lots of the other Alias character names have had meaning and significance ( Irina = "peace" ; Nadia = "hope" . . . ) . . .
[post="1457296"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
This is probably a huge misinterpretation, but:

chaux is French for “lime” or “whitewash” lol… and “mi” is French for “mid” or Italian for “me”.

Also:
André Michaux (8 March 1746 – probably 11 October 1803) was a French botanist and explorer.

Henri Michaux (May 24, 1899 - October 18, 1984) was an important, highly individualistic French poet, writer and painter

ladya said:

It's not like Michael Vartan isn't on the show - the sricpt clearly showed that he is still there. Just because he is "missing" doesn't mean that Michael Vartan won't be on the show.

Maddiespen said:
[post="1457298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
DeputyDirector has often posted script pages before an episode has been broadcast. And, DeputyDirector recently promised to again post script-pages from episode 5.01 . . . and has thus here fulfilled a promise to the Alias fans. And, it appears to me that the page or pages selected give rather the gist (and perhaps the most suspenseful part) of the episode . . .

If MV is indeed going away (bye-bye) this season, partway into the season, or later in the season,
or
If MV is staying with the show this season, for every episode (however many that might be; one would presume that not every planned episode for thisi season has yet been filmed; it's only August and the show only went back into production 2 weeks ago which really isn't enough time to film 22 episodes) . . .

it's unlikely that DeputyDirector will be at liberty to advance tell us this information. There will be other details about other aspects of the story line and other aspects of the production background that DeputyDirector can, and will, tell us. Realize that if this Mikie-Vartan-goes-bye-bye rumor is true, this isn't going to be one of the details that DeputyDirector can reveal . . .

Look for other spoiler sources (of whatever reliability) to be able to reveal whether this rumor is true or not. This isn't the sort of thing that DeputyDirector has, in the past, been able to reveal (whether it's true or not).

If the rumor turns out to not be true, though, then I think a campaign to get "Kristen Veitch" = "Wrong-Duh" fired from her job at E!Online would be a wise and productive fan-based movement. ^_^

Back