Season 5 Discuss the 5.01 Script Pages

I joined this boards because of the script – and I don’t regret it. The thoughts about it are great! Here are mine:
- Michaux isn’t that bad. Although it sounds like a cat. But his first name can’t be Michael, because the French version of Michael would be Michel. And please don’t give me a MM, we already have a RR (Renee Rienne or what her name is).
- Jack Director? Great, but please not from the CIA. I love Angela Bassett to much :D

I can’t wait for the premiere. This all sounds so great. I already love it!

In my spec, I'd say they have him constantly wired. As in, via an implant. ^_^

ETA: :hi: Welcome, MD-press! :smiley:

Leslie said:
Hm. Michaux. :lol: What were the odds he'd be French? :rolleyes:

I love this idea... it makes perfect sense, having this be his extraction. :smiley: He was about to "give himself away," and ta da! :smiley: Very cool idea, JJ (for once). (y)

Hey does anyone know -- have we seen this Ivan fellow before?  :thinking:
Ooh this is great stuff -- thanks Charles! (y)

OK, does anyone else find it extremely scary that "lime" plays a part in Naughn's real name?
lime.gif
:blink: :blink: Sarkneys? Yoo hoo! Odd, no? :confused:

I personally would love to have his real name be "Alain Michaux." ^_^ Pretty, no? It'd be a vast improvement over the drab "Michael Vaughn." :P
[post="1457552"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

my thoughts exactly les on the frnch and extraction plot ;) and i also thought of the lime thing after charlie said that :lol: too funny!!!!!

md-press said:
I joined this boards because of the script – and I don’t regret it. The thoughts about it are great! Here are mine:
- Michaux isn’t that bad. Although it sounds like a cat. But his first name can’t be Michael, because the French version of Michael would be Michel. And please don’t give me a MM, we already have a RR (Renee Rienne or what her name is).
- Jack Director? Great, but please not from the CIA. I love Angela Bassett to much :D

[post="1457575"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

welcome :hi:

::sigh:: Mr. Michaux?

How depressing...but I can't actually wait to see how this turns out.

I can't say i'm surprised something like thath appened with Vaughn not being there and the crash beinga possible extraction. I mean we knew neither of th em would die so I mean...there had to be some aftermath so...It's lookin' good though. Can't wait till the doctor tell's Syd she preggers.

im soo xcited now for the premier...but I was afraid that they would make vaughn and syd mad at eachother and then she wuld raise the baby by herself when vaughn turned evil... :(

md-press said:

[post="1457575"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Michel Michaux...hahaaaaaaa

:baa:

What a way to keep people watching. Vaughn goes missing. This way everybody will stay tuned to see when he returns. No thank you. MV doesn't deserve to be treated this way. He has been a main character for 4 years. He should be here all season. Not make an appearance on the finale. He deserves to celebrate with the rest of the cast, when they tape the 100th show. He was a big part of this cast. What an injustice to MV and his fans. Just goes to show TPTB has no regard for the fans who supported the show.

Sounds like JG and MV aren't even on the same set.

This is just my opinion. I was going to watch until MV left but not going to even do that. Yes, I did call myself a fan but no more. I rather end with season 4 without the car crash. Vaughn and Sydney made it to Santa Barbara.

I really feel sorry for all the "fans" of the show who will miss S5 because of the speculation that an actor may be leaving for whatever reason. I for one am looking forward to whatever they throw at us, because they haven't let us down yet! Bring it on!

soosnarky said:
Michel Michaux...hahaaaaaaa

:baa:
[post="1457624"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ok...what if its all a lie and by that I mean...

What if Vaughn was put there as Syd's handler in order to investigate or keep an eye on Jack? Perhaps Irina would know about that, hence her comments to Vaughn about being covert. And the whole story that Langley told Jack was just so he would think the focus is on Vaughn when Vaughn is really a good guy. Does that make sense? Perhaps Vaughn was put there to investigate exactly which side Jack and Sloane are on, and to keep an eye on them, hence the comment about it happening a long time before they met. That would also explain why he had been working with a criminal and they can say his is being investigated for being a double agent as a way of extracting info from him without the real story coming out. Whoever put him there most likely is upset that he is going to marry Sydney. He's too closely involved.

Just wondering about the difference in time in Jack's incarceration. Sloane told Sydney he was imprisioned for 6 moths. Jack has not said anything to Sydney about his incarceration right after her mother left. Is this another forgotten issue by the witers or is there more to it?

So Michaux's not too bad, I wish it would have been a little cooler, but ya know...

Sounds good to me, it reminds me of more than a few fan fic's I've read- Syd's in the hospital, Vaughn's been abducted, when we first hear from Vaughn, the first person who talks to him addresses him by his real name.....maybe the writers have been reading fan fic too?! :P

Really though, it's pretty cool, but makes me realize we still have more than a month to wait! (n)

Michaux? How is that pronounced? Seems like a good storyline. I wonder when Sydney will find out she's pregnant. I'm guessing it will be a couple of episodes at least.

Oh this is really cool. Not sure about the name but im happiest that syd still has trust in Vaughn like she did in a dark turn. Cant wait to read the rest of the script .

Having Vaughn be a double agent could be interesting but it just doesn't make sense to me. Over the years Vaughn has been written as a "good" guy..loyal, patriotic, etc. If he is a double agent, he would be in the same position that Irina was in with Jack and that seems completely out of character for him.

Another thing that doesn't make sense it that Vaughn was investigated for being a double agent in season 2 and was cleared. Is he supposed to be that good that he covered all of his tracks?

Sure hope that TPTB aren't using Vaughn's being missing as a way to write him off the show.

Last, I wonder if Syd truely forgot Vaughn's last words (that he wasn't who she thought he was) or if she is just covering for him.

Can't wait for the premiere.

AAAHHH really I just got so much more hypre you don't even know I was going to stay spoiler free but script pages c'mon you gotta read them :D but that just :jawdrop: :tvhorror: I bet right after the last line in the script will be the opening credits Jennifer garner, Ron Rifkin, Micheal Vartan, Carl Lumby, Kevin Wiessman, Rachel Nichoals, Eloide Bouchez, Balthazar Getty and Victor Garber then the cool drum thing Created by JJ Abrams. OH yeah I am so excited :D :D

Back