Season 5 Discuss the 5.01 Script Pages

What is wrong with the name Michaux? It sounds very French. The rogue female agent he has been working with is French, so maybe Mr. Michaux will be interrogated in French? What French name would you "dig"?

So....Mr. Michaux...cool name. I'm excited to see Vartan playing a more mysterious character; instead of just the good guy with nothing to hide. There are tons of ways that they could take this, and with the possibility of Jennifer leaving after this season or it being the last season I think they could make a nice happy ending (hopefully) to end out their story.

Hoping for a Vartan filled season!!

I can't wait until September for it to come on so we can get the full story!

44 DAYS BABY :D !!!!!
^^^^Oh heck ya nobody's ever gonna call them syd and michaux or s/m no way I am so still calling him vaughn i have since the begining of Alias so This new wierd french name is not gonna work for me. Do we think that that was the opening I don't think it was and I don't think that its 6 months later either. because it said something like the same guy who was in the helicopter so I'm assuming that was earlier in the episode :D but I still think that scene will be right before a commercial or the opening credits.

so sydney and spydaddy are getting along also this season.

and jack has irina in mind...alwayssss so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if only we knew when irina is going to appear on the show...

miserably waiting for 9/29

tldinc said:
I really feel sorry for all the "fans" of the show who will miss S5 because of the speculation that an actor may be leaving for whatever reason. I for one am looking forward to whatever they throw at us, because they haven't let us down yet!  Bring it on!
[post="1457635"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm sorry, did you SEE the stinking crapfest that was Season 3? :confused:

So, yes, they have let us down before, in a huge, major way. This is no different. Totally assassinating Vaughn's character and all that he has been before they ACTUALLY assassinate him? Pathetic and insulting.

Once MV is off the show, I hope you remember how people knew it was true ahead of time and not let the wool be pulled over your eyes in the future by TPTB.

HOlY F*CK!!!

*dances round in exitement*

I so cannot wait for the premiere!!

Thanks SO very much for the script pages, DD!! :hug:

I tend to think, even if the rumors of anyone leaving are true, that Season 5 has the opportunity to make things interesting.

And if Alias IS in its last season for the show to go out with a BANG.

And the script pages look great.

G-master said:
So is this bit of the script real??? How did you get it? :Ph34r:
[post="1457807"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They are real. And it's not polite to ask. Just celebrate that we are getting script tidbits again.

I dont know if this was posted but would it have anything to do with in the Two Sydney was calling all her contacts and one was named Mr. Michaux and at the same time Vaughn quits the CIA, Mr. Michaux becomes inactive.... :thinking:

I dont know if this was posted but would it have anything to do with in the Two Sydney was calling all her contacts and one was named Mr. Michaux and at the same time Vaughn quits the CIA, Mr. Michaux becomes inactive.... 

I don't get it what contacts are you talking about that Sydney had?

I'm loving the new script pages but i'm hating the new name (Mr. Michaux?) i find that name a little weird. i liked vaughn better it was easier to say lol. But i can't wait for the premiere it's gonna be the best.

Back