Season 5 Discuss the 5.01 Script Pages

1#ALIAS#1 said:
I dont know if this was posted but would it have anything to do with in the Two Sydney was calling all her contacts and one was named Mr. Michaux and at the same time Vaughn quits the CIA, Mr.  Michaux becomes inactive.... :thinking:
[post="1457921"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:jawdrop: I don't remember this! Wait -- was Vaughn's alias Michaux? Or was that someone else entirely? For once I actually wish I had the S3 DVD! :P

Okay I joined so I could read the script - I admit it, that was the only reason - but it was well worth it. I have tons of speculation, but I'm going to let it roll around in my head for a while longer...

What I wanted to get out was that his name is Michaux, and there's an interesting twist to that. Given the way it's said, it's clearly his last name. Michaux is a French surname that was taken from another surname, Michaud - and that French surname is actually just a variation of the name Michael.

... Maybe it's just me, but I found that interesting and amusing at the same time.

Maddiespen said:
Anyone else think these pages were released at this moment to start people talking about something other than MV being fired? :angelic: Because that's exactly what I think. It's soooo transparently a distraction. You think they'd release pages that reveal Vaughn's identity otherwise?
[post="1457298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hows THAT for spin? Hmph! Monkeys. This is such a diversion. I don't know about you but my interests cannot be so easily redirected. I'd suggest if you care about "Vaughn" or Vartan that you join the effort. The network is trying to pull the wool in front of our eyes. (IMO) If anyone knows how to divert attention it is the folks at Alias. It is practically the theme of the show. lol. Monkeys. All of them! Sneaky B*st*rds. :blink: And you know what? Most people are probably falling for it. :thinking:

Can anyone tell me how to pronounce Michaux? Because it look likes maybe it won't be pronounced Michael.

Some of you were a little confused by my post, what I meant was that Mr. Michaux was on of the people Sydney tried to contact in "The Two" when she was in Zurich calling all those people, I was just wondering if there was a connection because at the same time her contact is inactive Vaughn doesn't work for the CIA. Hope that clears things up. ;)

1#ALIAS#1 said:
Some of you were a little confused by my post, what I meant was that Mr. Michaux was on of the people Sydney tried to contact in "The Two" when she was in Zurich calling all those people, I was just wondering if there was a connection because at the same time her contact is inactive Vaughn doesn't work for the CIA. Hope that clears things up. ;)
[post="1457981"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that really makes me wonder....

I live in Australia and only just got the first episode of season 4 last thursday.
I think that J.J must of had some form of this idea planned form the beginning of season 1 for it to work, because there's too much incinuation, from season 1 through to the end of season 4,that Vaughn is the good guy and that he would never do anything to harm or betray Syd.
I'm hoping the rumour about MV quitting of being fired or whatever, isn't true because half of the show is based on Syd and Vaughns relationship, personally I think Alias will go down hill if MV isn't in it and I think they will lose alot of fans.
But on another note it looks like an interesting season beginner.

1#ALIAS#1 - Your post made so much sense, maybe that's why they mentioned that Mr. Michaux as inactive.

1#ALIAS#1 said:

Whether you are right or not, how did you remember that? :lol: I'm impressed. ;)

Michaux would sound like MeeShow when said.

Excited to see how the season plays out this year. Last year it took me more than a few episodes to really pay attention.

i don't really love the name but whatever, i can't wait!! i hope irina is gonna be there for a little while if anyone knows if lena olin's coming back for a bit, please tell me? also does it premire sept 29 or oct 6th?? :confused: :woot: :lol:

1#ALIAS#1 said:
Oooh. Wait, why did she try to call him if he was "inactive"?

1#ALIAS#1 said:

Hmm interesting! I might have to go watch that epi again. :P

OK...here are my thoughts
Not really liking the name but whatever
I just think they could have come up with something better

The script looks really good and I can't wait for the premiere
Looks like they're gonna pick up right where they left off
I thought they would start with having a few months pass
I kind of figured they would go with the accident being some sort
of extraction for Vaughn but I don't really like the idea of him being
a double agent. He had said it was before he met Syd, so I'm hoping
that he maybe quit or tried to get out once he met her. Otherwise to have
him be a double agent all this time doesn't make sense and makes
everything that happened in past seasons irrelevant. Especially S1 and S2
the very storylines that drew us in will all turn out to be a lie.

I can see where they might be going with Vaughns character
Adding a dark past to his character does make it interesting but I just
hope they stay true to everything we have come to know about him.
Enough rambling...one last thing...
Being the die hard S/V shipper that I am, I just hope they don't keep
them apart for too long especially with Syd having his baby

i just hope vaughn doesn't leave and that this "my name is not michael vaughn" fiasco is not what it seems to be or not as big as we think it is. he's still vaughn and he loves syd. thats the most important thing right S/V shippers!

I duno why i remembered it was weird i just remember hearing that name so i spent all day thinking about it, and i remember syd going "allo je cherche mr michaux?"

About Leslie's question I think she called all of her contacts to see if they were still active but she probably guessed two years later not all of them could help her.

But I really hope they keep his first name because after someone being given a name and used it for sooo long i dont think they will find a good one to replace it.

arch1389 said:
When did sydney see that man in a helicopter?
[post="1458080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah. What helicopter?

I can sort of see where they got Michaux. Vaughn could of used his real last name and changed it into his first name (kind of). But it would be weird if his real name was Michael Micheax. Cuz (correct me if I'm wrong) in french it would be Meeshell Meeshow. and that would just be weird. :confused:

But really, WHAT HELICOPTER?

arch1389 said:
When did sydney see that man in a helicopter?
[post="1458080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think maybe the script we read was a little into the episode
I'm thinking maybe when Vaughn was extracted from the accident
there was a helicopter that took him away. Syd woke up for a minute
and saw this man.
The only other time I remember a helicopter is when Syd was on a
mission in Paris I think and her alias was some sort of punk kid
that was vandalizing a car (don't remember the episode) but I don't
remember seeing a guy in the helicopter.

jadeygirl said:
I think maybe the script we read was a little into the episode
I'm thinking maybe when Vaughn was extracted from the accident
there was a helicopter that took him away.  Syd woke up for a minute
and saw this man.
The only other time I remember a helicopter is when Syd was on a
mission in Paris I think and her alias was some sort of punk kid
that was vandalizing a car (don't remember the episode) but I don't
remember seeing a guy in the helicopter.
[post="1458202"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What if he wasn't extracted at all, but he was taken in by the CIA/FBI for questioning. Syd and Vaughn could have been taken in the same helicopter. They could have given Syd a sedative but not after she saw this guy in the helicopter. She was taken to the hospital and he was taken in for questioning about his secret investigations...

My thoughts

Back