Season 5 Discuss the 5.01 Script Pages

I duno why i remembered it was weird i just remember hearing that name so i spent all day thinking about it, and i remember syd going "allo je cherche mr michaux?"

So I went back after reading this and watched "The Two" and the first contact that she tries to reach is Mr. Michaux. It's really quick so if you aren't listening you don't catch it. That would be cool if they show how that happened with him being a contact for her, yet the Vaughn that we know. But if not, as long as Syd and Vaughn/Michaux/whatever stay together I'm cool with it.

WOW! I love how observant everyone is. All the theories sound so true.

And hearing "Meshell Meshow", I really hope Micheaux's first name isn't Michael. If everything works out, I wonder if Sydney would still call Vaughn by his last name. So she would call him Michaux. :o_O: The other problem I'm having with this name is that I can't seem to spell it correctly.

you know I think it will be sexy hearing Vaughn say his name. Can't wait oh and I bet syd will be stubborn and strait faced call him Vaughn! lol

mousemontana said:
If the rumor turns out to not be true, though, then I think a campaign to get "Kristen Veitch" = "Wrong-Duh" fired from her job at E!Online would be a wise and productive fan-based movement.  ^_^
[post="1457322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Kristen did not start any rumors about Michael Vartan leaving the show. If you go to the web site, she says that someone is leaving the show, but SHE IS NOT saying who it is. It is Ted Casablanca who has rumored that MV is leaving. If you go to www.eonline.com, you can look at the transcripts and see who said what.

This is so coool! I'm really liking the whole extraction thing with the accident. That would totally make sense. It's like the s2 finale when syd went missing and then woke up in hong kong. This is amazing, i really hope they keep this story line going!!!

Alias is still rocking the script. Deputy Director you are a GOD!

sarksaussie

WoW i don't know how to react, and i don't know if i like Vaughns name yet. Its all so weird him being a double agent. I can't wait till sept. 25th to found out the rest of what happens. :D

1#ALIAS#1 said:
Some of you were a little confused by my post, what I meant was that Mr. Michaux was on of the people Sydney tried to contact in "The Two" when she was in Zurich calling all those people, I was just wondering if there was a connection because at the same time her contact is inactive Vaughn doesn't work for the CIA. Hope that clears things up. ;)
[post="1457981"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Kev I realised you were a smart one in Whats Common, but thats insanely awesome that you remembered that! I just watched that scene, (i have it on my comp) and she totally does say Mr Michaux. I reckon Meeshell Meeshow sounds like an ok name.... :blush:

:eek:
sd6452 said:
^ In fact, I remember Kristen promising MV would not leave and that she would go naked on E if he did. :smiley:
[post="1458351"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Now I really hope MV isn't leaving! I know it's late so I may be way off here but I was trying to make sense of this new french name and I thought back to S2 when in A Free Agent Syd & Vaughn were looking for the Caplans. Vaughn said he had some contacts that didn't know him as CIA but as french mafia. . . hmmm. . . could this tie in?

Oh.My.God. That's pretty much awesome right there. And the name? Not so great but kind of amusing. I'm so desperate to find out how this is gonna play out.

Reading those pages makes the wait even more agonizing. Sounds like it's going to be a great episode. The name they came up with is pretty funny and lame but the episode should make up for it. (y)

ConcreteGirl said:
Kristen did not start any rumors about Michael Vartan leaving the show.  If you go to the web site, she says that someone is leaving the show, but SHE IS NOT saying who it is.  It is Ted Casablanca who has rumored that MV is leaving.  If you go to www.eonline.com, you can look at the transcripts and see who said what.
[post="1458346"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

PerilousGirl, on this site, who gave out the Getty casting information (first) says that Vaughn will die and that both Vaughn/Vartan will be going to a better place. Kristen didn't give a name, but PerilousGirl did!

:jawdrop: Arrghh.. Deputy Director, where did you get that script?? It was awesome!!! You're the best!!

Michaux?? That's a weird name, is it Russian??

Can't wait til the premiere!!

THis Episode should be good! I cant wait for some explinations on that crash. Maybe they will actually work through some thoughts on this season, I think it can be really good and if there is a possibility its the last season, it better be really good.
I hope to see some more closeness with Syd and Jack. I think that will create a better bridge for her exploring Vaughn (being that her dad went through the same thing). I am just excited now. I see the light at the end of the summer waiting tunnel :smiley:

The prospect of the writers giving Michael a storyline similar is exciting – but like I said, he’d have to be there for that to work (for me.) The writers cannot make seasons 1 and 2 all a lie……that will not work for me either. Lines that fans remember, cause we're freaks that way, like the one from Vaughn to Jack, “You betrayed her trust, I won’t.” I’m repeating myself here, but taking the NotVaughn story back to S1 makes that all a lie. Can the writers explain it so that doesn’t happen, maybe; is there any faith they would actually take the time to think this matters? Probably not.

I agree! How can Vaughn all of a sudden be a double agent? I'm really not liking this if they make seasons 1 and 2 a lie. They tried something different, the dreaded love triangle, in seaon 3 involving S/V and most fans didn't like it. I hope TPTB don't make this season a disaster with contrived plot twists. I have to say that I'm not that hopeful about season five. This si the only TV show that I religiously watch. I hope they don't destroy it for me.

Back