Dislike Vaughn?

true true...but i liked it being in general....i didn't have to scroll anywhere to see if there were any new posts....DANGIT!!

well milo i was just saying how you were saying negative things about vaughn in the other thread and now we are gettin you back!! do you follow what im saying!! anyways we all got a good laugh from it!! and im sorry that they removed your no girls allowed!! that was really funny!! :D

Victoria King said:
Milo47 said:
It just seems that every girl thinks that Vaughn is the whole show, most of the topics are about him when most of the topics shoudl be talking about Rambaldi and his new device The Telling, or even talking about Sloane and his journey with Rambaldi and jack.....why not talk about that eh? 
i am a girl and i dont think vaughn is the whole show, yes he is a nice advantage to look at!! ^_^ and when that rumour about him being evil came out, i was quite intriged by it because that would be great tension but most ppl were "no!i'll never watch alias again!" but i think that is ridiculous you are obsessed(in my case!) with a show because a multitude of reasons, vaughn is one but not the one and only because he brings the romance part to the story which attracts many female fans because s/v romance or whatother ship they are on! and like you said, yes rambaldi and jack and weiss and will and others are important but in the shows they arent given as much screen time as vaughn leaving more for us to discuss over vaughn other than sloane!
so i am just saying it may seem like vaughn is the whole show to us, he is not but in any show every character plays a role that adds to the show if they are well written and the plot that they have has depth and is interesting, right now of course vaughn and him being married is stirring up the whole s/v ship(which has devestated me i'll admit to that, it has!!!! :confused: so sad...... :( ) i hope ppl arent watching it only and only for vaughn, that would be upsetting because alias is such a great show and there are soo many intricate and exciting plots that are explored in alias, like irina and jack...irina and syd...sark and sloane and others!! but i am a vaughn lover!! ^_^
very well said vicki--- i do NOT think the show is all about vaughn although of course he is what i talk about mostly (w/ syd) but the show is amazing because of the relationships going on and the plot is so good. i just feel that vaughn is one of the greatest characters in Alias!

there's no way he's one of the best actors.....Syd, Sark, Sloane, Jack, Irina are the best actors....Comic Relief is Marshall and Weiss....Good actors is Dixon, Kendall, Emily, and Diane...and SUCK is VAUGHN!!!

I agree with you both Victoria and Nance, its just that by most of the posts (and names i might add) it DOES at least SEEM like many of the people are entirely fixated on S/V for the whole show.

um shoot the other reason are?.... i love jg and mv and are amazing actors and the show in general is just brilliant!! and i love watching marshall and weiss!!! they crack me up!! there is that enough reasons for you milo?! :D

hey. i'm just here. i don't really hate vaughn. nor do i go go drooling over him. he's okay. i assume he will still be on alias....but maybe no longer on the CIA...

< O > said:
hey, i dont have anything personal against Vaughn, i just prefer Will and Marshall and Rambaldi and others. I agree with Milo that yall shouldn't make the whole show revolve around Vaughn
it's not like we make it REVOLVE around him. of course when i first saw the show i though "hot cia handler..." but it's not like he's the show. i wasn't drawn in just because of him. of course he was an added bonus but no one said that we watch it ONLY because of vaughn like ames said. lots of guys are the same way about jennifer garner and we don't complain. i don't see why guys should complain about vaughn and i'll end it there.

Back