Dislike Vaughn?

im not saying all the girls make it revolve around him (and if i did say that, its not what i meant) but i have read a lot of posts from people who have said they will stop watching if S/V break up. not that i believe these empty threats, but i still find that really sad that S/V is that important to them, the rest of the show is still money

Ok, I don't believe the show revolves around Vaughn. he's a great addition (and so incredibly great to look at) but I don't think everything revolves around him. There are just a lot of reasons we like along with everybody else. (I love Marshall and Weiss too! so underused!) But I can't say that the show revolves around him when it's mainly about Syd (and the fact that he's a very big part of that escalates his status.)

< O > said:
im not saying all the girls make it revolve around him (and if i did say that, its not what i meant) but i have read a lot of posts from people who have said they will stop watching if S/V break up. not that i believe these empty threats, but i still find that really sad that S/V is that important to them, the rest of the show is still money
i understand what your saying except they are not talking literally. of course they would be majorly bummed if jj broke up sydney and vaughn but they wouldn't completely stop watching the show forever.

of course....there would probably be another guy for the people to latch on to instead of the HOMOSEXUAL vaughn!!!

I Love Vaughn!! I Love Vaughn!!
-Karie-

Milo47 said:
oh yes...I SAID IT! VAUGHN IS GAY!!!
Hehehe...I agree, and I swear that Weiss was hitting on him at (phase) one stage...the whole "no man naturally smells as good as u do right now"....but then again, I think Clark Kent and Lex luthor have something going on in Smallville...okay, that was off topic...

I like Weiss though...he's funny...where he got 'friend' like Vaughn is anyones guess though... :blink: cuz I can't say I'm to fond of him (Vaughn) he's a bit of a messed up person, he is.

Posted on May 7 2003, 11:59 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Karie-

got that right!! :D vaughn is so sexy, sweet and has the best facial features!! and if i was a guy i would be hitin on him too!! :P

K. Ackles said:
....but then again, I think Clark Kent and Lex luthor have something going on in Smallville...okay, that was off topic...
whoa now, back off my boy clark! it is off topic so i'll make this short but Clark is the MAN! and did you see him and Lana finally starting to get it on in the new episode last week?

SUPERMAN IS NOT GAY (even though Vaughn might be)

....but then again, I think Clark Kent and Lex luthor have something going on in Smallville...okay, that was off topic...

LMAO!!!! I agree!! I think Clark and Lex are a little...If-y!!! HAHAHA!!!

But back to the topic....Vaughn is not gay...however....and don't hate me girls...I am in LOVE with Michael Vartan & hope this isn't true....but....I'm affraid he might have a small tendency to turn gay....think about it....he is SOOOOO GORGEOUS:drool: ..... and women are constantly throwing themselves at him:Phaseone: .....I don't know....
I don't even want to finish that sentence.
Forget what I said....Vaughn/Vartan is NOT gay!!! End of story!!!!
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I love you Vaughn/Vartan!!!</span>
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>You are my man!!!! </span>👄 :love:
-Karie-

Back