Dislike Vaughn?

ok so i think that got clear up!! hehe!! and btw i love vaughn and everything about him is perfect!! :D

Okay, so that's cleared up, but can we be left alone to hate is awful personality, without the company of ppl who are trying to crash our party!

i dont think that anybody is trying to crash your party and no offense to anybody who doesnt like vaughn, but i dont see why everybody is making up all this junk about him beeing gay or homosexualy. and even if he is, there is nothing wrong with someone who prefers to be that way. and everyone out there, you have to admit he is good eye candy and can speak french and the list can go on. sure, the whole show isnt about him, and nobody said it was, but it would be a lot different without him, and even those who dont like him have to agree.

Ok, I agree with that, and once again, I just don't like the guy, especially since him and Syd became an item. Maybe i'm just jealous or something, but I don't like him. ANd the show was much more fun with all the sexual tension btwn them, while nothing was actually happening.

And maybe the show would be different, and maybe he looks good, but I don't like his personality.

And for the record I'm not insulting gay ppl, cuz then I'd just be insulting myself, and my self-esteem isn't that low.

And again, sorry if I offended ppl...that wasn't my intention.
:thinking: :blink: :thinking:

oh gosh...ur still on hte vaughn is not hte man and he aint hot blah blah blah....stop hatin foo.....no one likes a hater....juss go with what we have to sayl....if what ur gonna say aint nice u shouldnt say it....its very mean

K. Ackles said:
Okay, so that's cleared up, but can we be left alone to hate is awful personality, without the company of ppl who are trying to crash our party!
some people(like me) love his personality along with his gorgeous green eyes.

:blink: Vaughn haters? :blink: 😭 That's so sad... I just want to do a poll, how many of you are anti-Syds on SD-1? I'm not trying to be judgemental or anything, I'm just thinking, since you don't like Syd, you probably dont like her relationship with Vaughn also. :blink: Dont yell at me again.

Also, I have to agree. Will's eyes are much better, I have to say.

I love Syd...I just don't like Vaughn, and I'm beginning to think that it's a jealousy thing...I she can't be with me she shouldn't be with neone else type thing...

::reads title of thread::
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::runs away screaming to house to stare at large collection of Vaughn pictures::

what?! It's true...I mean....I didn't know there was a club to hate Vaughn for...I only found out like...two weeks ago there's an I love vaughn one too...

Back