Distant

Oh my! I forgot that the last part of this story was erased when the forums took a crash! LOL Yeah I'll get the next chapter up for you guys soon. RIght now I'm making wallpapers, so I can't do it at the moment. But I'm glad that you guys are intrested! I'll have the next ch. up soon.

Hey!

I just found out this fic and it is absolutely awesome!!! :woot:

it's such a shame the next part have been erased! (n)

You write so well the tension :2love: , then the passion :xoxo: , the angst :argue: , and the crazyness :shocked: of all of this!

I really hope you won't give up on this fic, cos we're all dying to know what willl happen! We'll look like that if you let this down :blue: and :ill: and :depressed:

I already miss this fic :missing:

So :Please: update soon! :notworthy:

And thank you so much for sharing this!

Scialet ;)

OMG WOW! This story is so accient! I finished writting this a LONG LONG time ago! Plus I haven't been on this board in AGES!!! I'm so shocked you guys dug this up! LOL Well thank you all so much for reading! And since I'm so freaking bored outta my mind right now, I'll try to dig up this story and finish it off for you guys! I don't like to leave people dying for more only to never finish. It's like canceling a show after the worst cliff hanger EVER! :D I'll see what I can do! I'm sure I still have the story around somewhere.......

All right, so sorry you guys! I had finished this a long long time ago and then the board went down and deleted everything posted from a certain time period. After that I just really didn't want to go back and retype everything. But since you guys are begging for it so badly, I'll try to get more up for ya! It's just that I haven't even BEEN here at all since Season 3 finished up and also I'm TOTALLY obsessed with this show called Farscape, which I'm in the middle of writing a fic for right now. (If you want to read it, go here: scaperoute.com) Anyways, I had totally forgotten about this story and I'm gonna be lost myself while typing this from having absolutely no idea what's going on! Please forgive any grammar or spelling errors! And I hope you all who dug this up and love it enjoy! ^_~

Chapter 9 - Part 2

She thrust the folder toward him. He took it from her hand and flipped it open. He quickly scanned it. "It has all the information we have."

Sark looked at her surprised. "Everything?"

She nodded. "Everything."

Sark slapped the folder shut, a huge smile on his face. "Thank you Miss Bristow, you wont regrett it." He opened his car door.

"Remember." Sydney said, he stopped and faced her. "You have to convince Sloane that I'm not a double."

Sark nodded. "You don't have to worry, you can trust me."

Sydney smirked at him and got in her car. She hated him.

Ariana barged into Sloane's office. She dropped a file on his desk. "Sark had a meeting with Sydney. She tried to bribe him to convince you she's not a double with this information." Sloane flipped through it. "She only could've gotten this from your technicain."

Sloane slammed the file on his desk. He leaned over his desk. "Have Sark call a meeting with Sydney. When she comes, take her into custody and bring her here."

Ariana smiled proudly and turned to leave.

She missed him. She missed him so much her heart was going to burst. She longed for him, so badly she ached. She wanted to see him. She wanted to kiss him. But she wasn't going to appologize. He needed to learn to deal with this stuff. But what if he never appologizes? Well if he doesn't eventually, she will.

The high pitched ring of her cell phone startled her. She glared at her phone as she reached for it. Her brow wrinkled as she stared at the unfamiliar number, no name. The phone rang in her hand as she stared at it. Finally she pressed the button and slowly brought it up to her ear. "Hello?" The confusion was in her voice.

"Meet me at our usual spot." And he hung up.

Sydney almost threw her phone across the room in shocked. She yanked the phone away from her ear and glared at it in confusion. The dial tone made the phone viberate in her hand.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, calming her mind. She quickly dialed her dad's number. She pressed the phone so hard against her head her ear hurt. THe panic built up in her, making her breathe fast. She didn't know what to do. "Bristow." Her dad answered.

"Dad." Sydney said. "I just got a call from Sark."

Ok, that's the end of Chapter 9. But I'm pretty busy so I'm not sure i"ll be able to post any more but I'll try! Hope this is good for ya guys!

yay! :jump:
u'r back! :woot:
i'm so happy you don't let us down with this awesome fic! :hug:
i'll post a proper review ;) promise!

Scialet :blowakiss:

Okay, well I said I'd do more of this if I had the time. And right now I'm fairly bored, half watching The Box Part 2, so I guess I'll do some of this for ya guys that are reading. I'm still just so appalled that you guys dug this up! I finished this story like ages ago and I"m just still so shocked! Okay anyways more with the story. Thankie for reading. ^_^

Chapter 10

Her hands shook as she gripped the steering wheel. It was slippery from the sweat on her palms. She took deep breaths to calm herself.

Sark called her. He knew her number. He mostly likely got it from Kane. This was a trap, and Jack told her to walk right into it. He told her to trust him. She did, partly. And there were reasons for that.

She pulled up next to Sark. He was leaning against the hood of his car. She climbed out of her car and cautiously walked towards him. He turned to face her and took off his sunglasses. She stopped a little further away than usual. She wanted to keep her distance.

"I'm afraid I have a problem." Sark began, slowly walking towards her.

Sydney looked at him curiously. "What's that?"

Sark was right infront of her now. He studied her for a minute, sitting in silence. She was really uncomfortable. "You."

The familiar sound of guns being cocked surrounded Sydney. A dozen men dressed in black with masks approached her pointing their guns at her. Her hands automatically, slowly went up into the air. She was breathing heavy with panic. She glared at Sark, giving him her most menacing look. He smiled as three of the men pulled Sydney into the back of a white van.

She was pushed to the floor of the van as two of the men got in with her. The engine started, and the back doors were closed. She looked around in fear, not knowing what to do. She trusted her father, she prayed that trust wouldn't go to waste.

One of the men sat down in front of her. Then he pulled his mask off. Sydney was stricken with shocked. "Vaughn, what are you doing here?" She hissed, worried he'd be exposed.

"It's all right Syd, don't worry." Vaughn said. Then the other man pulled off his mask.

"Weiss?" Sydney gaped. "What's going on?"

"Your father figured that Sark told Sloane you gave him information, trying to bribe him." Vaughn explained. "So Sloane had Sark call a meeting with you, so that they could send a team to take you into custody."

"So you posed as the SD-6 team?"

"Yes." Vaughn answered.

Sydney shook her head. "This won't go un-noticed."

"There was nothing else we could do." The driver called back. They all turned their attention to him.

"Dad?" Sydney was surprised a third time.

"You can't go back to Sd-6." Jack said in response.

"What are we going to do?" Sydney asked. She couldn't believe this situation. "We have to do something about Kane, Derevko and Sark! If we don't, they'll take down SD-6, blaming it on us. And the Alliance will be after us for the rest of our lives!"

"Yes I know." Jack agreed. "Sloane will most likely take this to the Alliance."

Vaughn looked at Sydney with panic. She immediatley looked away from hm, ashamed that she didn't listen to him about Sark. "We'll have to come up with a way to prove that Kane, Derevko and Sark have a plan to take down SD-6."

"They have all the information they need to take action against SD-6." Vaughn pointed out. "They'll probably try to take control of it soon."

"Maybe if we rescued SD-6 from Kane and the others, we won't be suspected as double agents." Sydney said, looking at the back of her father's head.

"It'll take long, hard planning." Jack informed her. "We'll have to save SD-6 with just us. Otherwise, if we are spotted with someone from the CIA, it'll give us away."

Sydney nodded. She completely understood. She did this before. Of course Vaughn came to help. THis time it would be much more complex, they'd have to be much more careful. But she was confident, she felt that she and her father could do it. "Then let's do it."

Ok I have more but I'm about to watch a movie with my fam, So i'll try to get more up later.

:shock: hopefully Jack, Vaughn and Weiss were here :heh:

i'll quote a lil later, gtg to bed now :yawn:

:smooch:

Scialet :hug:

I love this story so far... But i can't get past the first page...the second page is messed up for me for some reason....but the weird thing is, is that is the only page that is messed up. :( It goes from page one that has chapters 1-3 and then page two is screwed up, and then page three starts on chapter 7. I'm missing chapter 4-6. I cant skip all those chapters... The first three were excellent and I refuse to miss what happened inbetween...So if somone has the chapters, I would REALLY appreciate it if somone would PM me with them or just post them again...Thank you so much.

Back