Distractions

Great update.. Glad to know he will be back for her. He's just too nice sometimes, should of stayed with Syd, who cares about Lauren.

Great update

Thanks for the PM

*slaps syd* why didnt you kiss him?!?!?!

OMG that letter was soooo beautiful, *sigh* i wish Vaughn would write like taht to me!

and loved the use of "we'll find eachother, we always find eachother" that was very clever and added another element to it.

great update, thanks for the pm.

now.....:poke: GO WRITE MORE! puhlease??? :angelic:

What an awesome letter!!
HE LOVES HER!!
Damn Lauren getting in the way!!
CANNOT WAIT for the next chappie!
Oh and i so agree bout the kiss, she soooo should hav kissed him!!
That little flashback btw was the combination of some of my fav S/V s3 moments!
The fight with lauren and the subsequent airpport scene, and North Korea YAY!!
UPDATE

OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!

Please can I get a pm? Thanks!!!

They will find each other hopefully in the not so distant future!!

Thanks for all your reviews guys :hug:
:hi: all the new readers.
Here goes the next chapter:

Chapter 14

It was three weeks later and Sydney had returned to college with no word from Vaughn. Everything just seemed to be going for bad to worse. Since she had come back her mind was no on her work and it definitely showed. Her grades began to slide and even people who worked with her at her part time job at the bank started to notice something was wrong.

It wasn't just because of Vaughn even though that did play a part in it. She just didn't feel she belong there anymore, like she had nothing to stay for. All she had was her friends, a stupid part time job and a degree that she could pretty much do anywhere. Still she stayed and tried to work though her issues. She just hoped that someone would save her from this and Julian.

Julian had never been a nice guy. Since the moment Sydney met him she knew he was trouble. He just had this air about him, like he was up to no good. He was on Sydney's English literature course and all she knew was that he used to live in England. That was all she really wanted to know. To be honest she didn't want to know him at all. He was a real slimball. He had asked Sydney out her first week of being at college and Sydney turned him down flat. Since then he had always been trying to get with her and being mean to her. She tried to ignore it, but it was hard sometime.

She just needed someone to save her from him; from everything. And right at that moment she wished it was Vaughn. He had promised he would come back for her, but he hadn't. She was beginning to give up all hope of seeing him.

Syd walked across campus on her way to class when she bumped into one of her class mates Carrie and Francie.

"Hi guys. How are you?" She asked as she approached her.

"Oh hi Syd. I'm good thanks. There was this guy asking for you earlier." Francie said.

"Really? Who?"

"He said his name was....Michael, I think." Syd looked at her in disbelief.

"Oooooooooo. So who is he Syd?" Carrie was intrigued.

"Ummm....He's just an old friend for school. I saw him over Christmas."

"You mean that's Vaughn?"

"How do you know about Vaughn?" Francie and Carrie both looked at each other.

"You mean the guy you talk about all the time? You childhood crush? How could we forget?" Francie laughed. "He said he would be back later."

"Oh ok."

"Don't worry Syd. I'm going out with Will tonight so you will have the apartment to yourselves." She winked.

Pm list

frangipani
Lovygirl
freaky
texasalias2004
Alias79
syd26
vaughnshoney
Garner_Chick6
vaughnroxmysox
julesvartan
KAliasGirl