Disturbed

Chapter 1-Disturbed

Arvin Sloane and Nadia Santos stood together silently on the beach, watching the sun go down over the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean. All was quiet and the sounds of the ocean calmed the two agents, leading them to temporarily forget their troubled pasts and dream about what the future could bring. She was wearing a dress she had bought especially for this night. It was a simple beach dress and perfect for this night. He was dressed in a tux and a navy blue tie. They were standing close to each other, enjoying the feeling of finally being a family. Finally, for once in their lives, everything was ok.

The silence and peace of the night was broken when several gun shots ran out. Sloane slid slowly to the ground, blood pouring out of sever wounds in his back. Nadia jumped back in horror, the wind picking up her hair and throwing it back over her shoulders. Tears quickly blinded her vision as she reached for her gun. Suddenly, she felt a searing pain in her back and fell to the ground, beside her dying father. She tried to fight the darkness that was tugging at her vision, but the pain was too great and her head flopped backwards.

“NADIA!” Sydney screamed. She ran as fast as her 8 month pregnant belly would allow her.

Vaughn pulled out his gun, his eyes scanning the beach for any sign of the shooter. But the assassin was long gone. He reached the pair first, pulling out his phone and calling for an ambulance. Sloane and Nadia lay motionless, the scarlet blood glistening in the moonlight. Sydney felt like she was going to be sick as saw just how much blood tainted the soft sand beneath her feet. She haphazardly fell to her feet, tears falling from her cheeks. She shook her sister gently, attempting to wake her.

“Nadia, please Nadia, wake up for me.” She pleaded desperately, kissing her sister softly on the forehead, trying hard to suppress the sobs that threatened to escape her throat.

She glanced up in relief as she heard the wailing sounds of an ambulance come to nearby. The paramedics came racing down the beach, loaded them onto stretcher, and then ran off with them. Sydney and Vaughn immediately recognized the APO ambulances and medical personnel because of the emblems on their jackets, a small symbol to let anyone who had the privileged to know that they were special. They hurried to their own car, intent on getting to APO as fast as possible.

“She’ll be okay Syd.” Vaughn said, taking one of his hands and running it gently through her hair and then caressing her face soothingly. She grabbed onto his hand tightly, clinging onto it. They pulled into the train station and Vaughn helped Sydney onto the train where they took a line down to where they sauntered down to a door which read AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY. Vaughn swiped his keycard and the pair entered the small chamber. They quickly pulled a series of levers before the doors opened up and they stepped into APO.

“Dude! Jack's pissed, he's been waiting for you guys!” Weiss said, running over to meet them. “Nadia's going to be fine, just went into surgery, but they said she was stable.”

“Why is Jack pissed now?” Vaughn asked. As far as he knew, he'd done nothing wrong, except for marrying Sydney, but that was a long time ago.

“We-erm-Marshall found out who did it.” He said. “Come on.” Sydney and Vaughn shared a worried glance and headed down the tunnel that had been built into APO for adjusting your eyes to the bright to the lights. Jack was waiting for them, standing at the entrance to the conference room.

“It's a women, a women we all know, in fact, some are rather familiar with her. Jack said. The glance that Vaughn received from him wasn’t very reassuring. He flipped a switch and her face came blown up on the screen. Vaughn felt his jaw drop in pure shock.

<O><O><O><O><O><O><O>
Please read and review.

Ooh very intriguing!
I so love the way you started this with Nadia and Sloane on the beach. . .
Please dont let It be Irina! :cry:
but then with her you never know. . .

Thanks for the pm and please update soon!!

Zoe~

If it's Irina, I can understand why she shot Sloane. But Nadia?

Now if it were Lauren, that would be interesting. That would mean Vaughn was still married to her, since they never divorced.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

OH MY GOSH!!!!!
THIS IS STARTING GREAT!!
SUSPENSE!! IS IT LAUREN?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PM!!

SYD AND VAUGHN MARRIED!! THAT IS EVEN BETTER!!

I don't think that it is Irina, I vote for Lauren, cause no matter what(until the last episode of Alias, which I still don't agree with,) Irina would never hurt her children maliciously. Love the fact that Syd and Vaughn are married and expecting a baby...
Can't wait for more.
Thanks for the pm.
Keep me on the list please.

Great start!!
Vaughn and Syd are married that's so sweet :love:
I hope Nadia gets better, and I really think it was Lauren.

Thanks for the pm :D

°°NiCkY°°

MY, MY, INTERESTING START :D
It wouldn't be Lauren, would be? Or Alice :confused: I don't think it's Irina...
See that everbody try to pick someone :P

I vote Lauren!!!
This is exactly something the evil bitch would do.
Plus Vaughn's reactions and Jack's look.
I totally say Lauren.

Back