divorce

about 7 years ago my parents got divorced. i got through it. it didn't affect me that much since i was only 9 when it happened. well i was just wondering if any one else has gone through divorce whether it was your parents or yourself

nope, my parents have never divorced, altho i think my parents were close to it once...it really wouldnt have affected me that much except financially.

but a lot of people i know have parents who have divorced...they all looked at me weirdly when i said my parents were still together

freelancer1 said:
how would affect you finacially
well, lets see...we're kinda middle class, but we're lower middle class (lets just say, i've seen their banking accounts) and if they seperate, their paychecks seperate too, so i'd have less money

i'm sorry Kiki.... :(

my parents have been together for 25 years, but its been rocky at times. No marriage is perfect in my opinion. We always have family arguments too, but my parents would never split up.

VaughnFan13 said:
freelancer1 said:
well, lets see...we're kinda middle class, but we're lower middle class (lets just say, i've seen their banking accounts) and if they seperate, their paychecks seperate too, so i'd have less money
oh im sorry. i guess i was fortunante enough to be boring into and upperclass family. when they split though it was rough ecspeccialy since my mom found out that she had brest cancer a bout a year later

freelancer1 said:
VaughnFan13 said:
freelancer1 said:
oh im sorry. i guess i was fortunante enough to be boring into and upperclass family. when they split though it was rough ecspeccialy since my mom found out that she had brest cancer a bout a year later
Is your mom all right now?

my parents divorced about 3 years ago. it was hard on me. but i got through it. if any of you people's get divorced and need anyone to talk about it to, i'm happy to talk to!

my parents are divorced, about five years now. it wasn't hard, i saw it coming, i actually find it better this way. they both seem like different people now and they talk more to me. i spend most of my time with my dad and summer/winter vacations with my mom sometimes even weekends.this however does cause me to fly more over seas though but i don't mind i love airplanes

Sarah said:
freelancer1 said:
VaughnFan13 said:
freelancer1 said:
yeah we just went to texas about a month ago to this doctor that known for being extremely good and he thinks he can get her cancer into remission so that good.

My parents go divorced about 3 years ago when I was 15. I had been expecting it a while before that. I didnt really want it but now I think it all turned out for the best.
My mom,sis, and I moved out and built our own house in the same town. Then last year an old high school boyfriend of my moms emailed her and then they met and now they are married. So I think everything turned out better than I would have thought.

freelancer1 said:
Sarah said:
freelancer1 said:
VaughnFan13 said:
freelancer1 said:
yeah we just went to texas about a month ago to this doctor that known for being extremely good and he thinks he can get her cancer into remission so that good.
That is good. I hope it goes well.

Back