Season 5 Dixon getting his vengeance

Skoobi

Cadet
In the Alias world we know that if we don't see the body, it doesn't necessarily mean they're dead, hence Evil Francie. I bet JJ will bring her back towards the end of the season, but I think Dixon will be the one to give her her final breath. He defintiely wants "that b**** dead" (in reference to when he told Sydney to kill her) and I think he'll have the final opportunity to get rid of her. Dixon hasn't had a lot of opportunities to show his tough side and I think it would be awesome to have him take her out for good. What ch'all think?

I don't think we've seen the end of the Francinator. It would be good to see Dixon get his chance, but Sydney has a pretty big reason to do the job too. It will be interesting to see what exactly is going to happen.

Allison said something about the Rambaldi device changing her DNA, didn't she? Isn't that how she survived the bullets Syd put in her? Compared to three holes the size of my fist, a mere knife wound would be nothing.

Of course, I'm not even sure if Will tried to kill her. I have this nagging suspicion that he's working for the Covenant. Perhaps he knifed Allison in the same way Syd knifed Vaughn, shallow enough so she'd still survive while making Sydney think Will was one of the "good" guys. With Alias, anything can happen.

Will working for the convenant. No hes too sweet. I mean he was shcoked that Syd was alive but that could be just because of the events they went through. Though Vaughn did not seem happy or shocked when Syd came back, I mean they didn't even show his reaction when they told him so who knows any more with JJ and his series.

tickledpink89 said:
Though Vaughn did not seem happy or shocked when Syd came back, I mean they didn't even show his reaction when they told him so who knows any more with JJ and his series.
well, they did show vaughn's reaction sort of because he met her at the safehouse...so we saw him when he saw for himself that she was alive...that might mean something. but i'm not sure what! it's so confusing trying to figure out what really will happen...and tonight there isn't even a new episode! i think that sydney will eventually kill allison...or maybe sark will! i read that sark is going to make out with someone and then it might not be allison so he'll kill her because he knows how she was made invincible or whatever she did to her DNA.

See, I really think that Will should be and possibly was the last call on the Freplica's life. She ruined his life more than she ruined Dixons. As Will said, "You weren't sleeping with her!" She took one of his best friends, and killed his girlfriend before he really got a chance to be with her. Right now, she's dead to me, at Will's hand, and I like it like that.

Back