Dixon getting intel from Sloane in Season 3...

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
I just finished watching 2.19 Endgame on DVD and I think it's really messed up that Dixon has gotten intel and dealt with Sloane in Season 3.

Sloane had Diane, Dixon's wife killed in that episode! In a car bomb.

No, it's not the first time I watched this episode. At this point I've watched every single episode at least twice (I started watching Alias at the end of Season 2), and then I got the DVD sets. But I just realized that Dixon has been dealing with Sloane and getting intel with him in Season 3.

I guess he really hasn't seen him face to face as much as Sydney, Vaughn and Lauren have, and Jack, but it still is really messed up that he hasn't killed him!!

If I was him, it would be my #1 priority, even more important than the Covenant.

Just a thought... And I didn't post this on the episode forum because my point deals with Season 3 too...

Dixon is also very professional and by the book. Save the episodes just after his wife's murder, he's been able to set emotion aside. I also think he holds Allison more responsible. Its a stretch for his character to work with Sloane, but not impossible.

Yeah... this morning I watched Second Double and The Telling (again!), and I kind of realized that he was able to put it aside and he was really professional about it...

Back