Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I DONT/DIDNT GO TO SCHOOL

• Total voters

Chanel

Cadet
i love school!!!! all the friends and teachers, and i love to learn! plus the computers are really fast! i love being with everyone who cares about me and learning new and cool stuff! (im just like a marshall) there are so many different expierences and social stuff.

some of my friends hate school! i think they must be nuts they wont even pick up a book out of school if its not for a report.

so post!!!

~chanel :redhair:

Enjoy your schooltime....because it s the best time in our life....like we say in french "le temps de l'insouciance".. ;) ;)

quietgirl27012 said:
Most of the times I love, but then I get into one of those mood wher I wonder why i even bother going to college anymore
oh yeah, same here. college burns you out a lot faster. i'm feeling pretty burnt out right now and it's not even my last year. i'm definitely going to be taking a break before i go to grad school.

generally speaking though, i enjoy school. i should, i'm the one who picked the classes.

I LOVE school!! I love learning! Except all my classes are so easy, I wish I could take more challenging ones! Oh well, I can't wait for college, I don't mind lots of work anyway. :smiley:

I like my teachers, but my school has so many traditions! Going to a private, Catholic all-girls school is not easy, especially if it's been around as long as mine has! But still, the classes are cool. Basically, I like school, except for when I don't do so well on a final...

~me :angel2:

I enjoyed school, but I also hated it. I enjoyed it b/c of the teachers I liked, some classes I took and the friends I made. I hated it when I got a lot of homework, but that's the way it goes.

School is ok, just that the day seems to drag when your classes are boring. When you're do something fun like labs in science, then yea, time flies, but when you're copying boring history notes (Canadian History in French is FAR FROM FUN!!) then it drags and every second seems like an hour. But for the most part I like it, it's not too bad.

i like it at the mo but leaving soon!!!!
NOOOOOOO!
to go back in 6th form after GCSE's
back to the same school but for me A-levels!

I hate the work at school but I love being away from my parents for a bit and hanging with my friends. That's a plus for school to me.

I don't like school because i don't like my high school syllabus !
But I hope I will like to go to college next year !

Back