Do I Dare?

Hey guys! :smiley:

Hope you all are having a fun hiatus! I'm not. I want Alias back NOW! :angry:

Well, to make time go by, here is an update! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2

Syd POV

I woke up early the next morning wondering where I was. When I finally gathered my surroundings, I laid back down. Then my eyes fell on no other then Vaughn.

He looks so peaceful. I couldn’t wake him.

Then I remembered what happened the previous night. The last thing I remembered was sitting on Vaughn’s cot with my head on him shoulder and his arm around my shoulders.

How did I get over here? Then it hit me. Vaughn carried me over here and told me he loved me. Without his knowledge of me hearing it. Next I remember what I was going to do. I was going to tell him the truth.

Do I Dare?

Do I dare tell him that I have liked him forever? Do I tell him that I love him?

Yes.

But what if we get caught by the CIA? What about protocol? SCREW PROTOCOL! Protocol has already been broken between us. That rouge mission to Taipei a few months ago pretty much broke that word to bits.

What if SD-6 catches us? We could die. I don’t want to put Vaughn’s life in danger.

We are already in danger.

I don’t care at this point about us being seen in public together. Right now all I want is for him to know that truth. We’ll worry about the rest later.

I lay back down and just watched Vaughn. He flipped over a few times. My eyes finally gave in, and I fell to sleep, with the last thing I saw was Vaughn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vaughn POV

I woke up facing a wall.

Curse my tossing and turning during the night.

I flipped back over to face Sydney. My Sydney. Even though she is not mine to have, she is mine. In my heart, she is mine.

I just stared looking at here. Watching her sleep. She is so peaceful when she sleeps.

I would give anything in the world just to wake up to her every morning.

Then, I remember what I said last night.

“I love you.”

I said it. I actually said it. Even though she was asleep, it was a relief just to be able to say it, out in the open. But she probably heard me. What if she did? Do I just act like I never said it? No. I couldn’t lie to her.

Do I Dare?

Do I dare tell her how I feel every time she walks into the warehouse for her counter missions? Do I tell her what if feels like every time I look into her eyes, and I see all the pain she has been through during the past year and a half? Do I dare tell her how much I just want to hug her every time she is sad, and just promise he it is alright?

Yes.

I decided I needed to do something about it. Screw protocol. Screw SD-6.

Live for the moment. Take a stand. Let the truth reveal itself!

Ok Vaughn breathe. Calm down before you hurt yourself.

I just continue to stare at her until she wakes up.

About thirty minutes later, she starts to stir. I can’t help but smile at her. She looks at me and replies with a smile of her own.

God, she’s so beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney POV

I wake up to Vaughn staring and smiling at me. I love the way he smiles. He is so gorgeous when he smiles.

I reply with a smile of my own.

“Hi.”

“Hey.”

“Did you close your eyes at all?”

“On and off. You talk in your sleep.”

Oh no. I forgot about that habit of mine. Oh my gosh this is so embarrassing.

“No, what did I say?”

“ ‘Don’t frost the pie.’ It seemed really important.”

What in the world was I dreaming about to say something like that? Then I remembered what I was dreaming back. Oh I hope that was the ONLY thing I was saying. No wonder WHAT I said. I just hope that was the ONLY thing that came out of my mouth during the night.

“I have no idea.”

I hate to ask this next question, but I have to ask it.

“Do you think we’re sick?”

“I don’t know.”

At least he’s being honest with me.

Now, Now is the time to tell him what I’ve been longing to tell him for a while now. But how do you say something like that? I’ve never actually had to have a conversation like this before I met Vaughn. The one think you do not do is just come out with the words. I need to start another conversation. Better yet, I need to start THE conversation.

This is it Syd. Now is the time.

I took one more look at Vaughn before taking a deep breath.

“Vaughn, can I tell you something?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry :rolleyes:

Please don't kill me by leaving it like this. :hide: I wanted to end this chapter with a cliffhanger.

So, is the doctor going to walk in?? Are Sydney and Vaughn finally going to tell each other how they feel? Is something else going to cause Sydney to stop what she was about to say?

Stay tuned....

Thank all of you for reading. I think the PMs are working now *prays* So, I'm going to go send those now.

bye :bye:

Great update!
How could you stop there? I hope they won't get interrupted like on TV so they can tell each other how they feel. Thanks for the PM and post more soon.

If you all wouldn't mind telling me each time whether or not you got a Pm I would really appreciate it. Cause after I click "send" a message comes up saying "Page not found" but they send anyway. Plus with the way PMs are going now, I have no idea if they send or not.

Thanks!

Aw, I hope they tell each other how they feel. Then maybe we'll see some kissing and fireworks between the two of them!! LOL. Thanks for the PM

WHAT!!! It was getting really good...why did you have to end it with a cliffhanger!!! :P
-I really hope the doctor doesn't walk in!!!
Can't wait to find out what happens!!! :woot:
Thanks for the pm!!

That cliffhanger iwould consider as an evil :D
Can't wait to see howe you will continue this. I kind of hoping that you will change this episode in this place. No doctors.... Only the truth :P
Thanks for PM

omg that was such a great chapter

Do I dare tell her how I feel every time she walks into the warehouse for her counter missions? Do I tell her what if feels like every time I look into her eyes, and I see all the pain she has been through during the past year and a half? Do I dare tell her how much I just want to hug her every time she is sad, and just promise he it is alright?
vaughn is so caring and cute

ahhhhhhh!!!! i cant belive u did that aaaaaaaaah!!!!!
please dont let them be intuarupted
thank yoou 4 the pm
gracie

I took one more look at Vaughn before taking a deep breath.

You can't leave it there!!!!!!!!!!
You better update soon or i'll go crazy!!!!!!!
Thanks for the PM('s)

~lil~

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute
i luv it
can't wait for more
thanks for the pm
update soon
evil cliffy

luv chicketepee :seehearspeak:

I'm sorry I ended it there. But I thought it would add a dramatic touch to my story. But I promise you, you won't be disapointed.

I'll try to update tomorrow. Or later tonight. It all depends. If I don't update till tomorrow, it won't be until around 5, maybe later. EST that is.

Back