DO NOT dumb-down ALIAS!

The ALIAS parody was hilarious! They were actually making fun of all the viewers who don't "get" it. ALIAS is the best federal agency/SCI-FI/drama since the X Files. It's not that difficult to understand. All you have to do is pay attention and think. A TV show that makes us think? Go figure. And as for those less intelligent people, they can always watch COPS, "Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?......... :confused: "

thats was great i wish they would do more spoofs!!! omg that was sooo funny with the dart and thing about syd and he though that she was his dad and so on!! but why did they have to shot vaughn with the dart? it should have gone right into kendalls ass!! hehe that would have been so hiarlious!! oh and then when marshall waved bye to columbo!! hehe!! i taped it and kept rewatching it!!

hahaha! That was sooo great! i missed the first half. THe part with Columbo shooting Jack with the water gun was my fav. part too. He kept such a freakin' straight face! He's just like "that's not funny. nobody thinks this is funny" but i sure as heck that it was! hahaha its good to know that they can all have a sense of humor about the show too :smiley: Alias is great!

OMG i fellll over laughing so hard it ws sooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMg i love the part where he shot vaughn and then squirted water in jacks eyes i wss like abou to die!

that was funny...i like hte part where jack handed syd the bikini and the ohter dude htought it was for him!! :P

heheheh yea I agree, if you dont "get it" dont watch it. And really its not that hard to understand. Now if you miss an ep then you would probably be lost but thats your own problem.

my friends r like the CIA killed her fieonce. and i'm like no SD-6 did it and they don't even want to make an effort to understand it (that's their problem) i started watching straight from the beginning (the pilot) so i don't have a clue if it would be able to understand if u didn't c the beginning.

Funny...I started w/ the Alias season 1 finale, with my best friend (who's now my bf....^_^ lol) on the phone, explaining everything to me...and I didn't watch any of the reruns during the summer...and I didn't read any spoliers or anything.....and I still had an INSANELY good idea of what was going on. Basically all Kevin said to me was "This is Francie, Sydney's best friend. That's Sydney...you know that from the beginning of the show. Where they said she's a double agent. That's Vaughn..."

I think I'd have understood it anyway.

i think the only reason jj wants to "dumb it down" is because alias needs more viewers. i don't think he would want to, but that would be the only way to get more people interested in alias. i mean, what's a show when it races off at the start and leaves you nowhere (if you're watching for the first time)? and even though it has "dumbed down" after the post-super bowl episode, it's still the good ol' alias!

Well after all is said and done, I wonder how many ppl will start watching because they think it will alwasy be easy to understand like that?! LMAO!

Back